Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Answered: All I want for Christmas is...Well, I can't pick what I want because of Santakinz! Please help me!

I'm so excided about Santakinz being in Webkinz World. My Fox, Autumn asked if we could go see Santakinz yesterday so we went into the Santakinz room in kinz chat plus. When we went, I clicked on Santakinz and we were first in line. We waited for about 5 minutes and nothing happened. Soon there was a very large line behind us, abd they were getting impatient. They started to yell at Autumn saying, "Hurry up Fox!" and "Get out of the line! You're just holding it up!". It made me mad as I tried to explain that it wasn't my fault that it was taking so long. I told them that I already clicked on him once, but they didn't believe me. I stayed there for about half an hour, but then I left because I had to go and I was so frustrated! Well, I guess my question is that how long does it take to get onto Santakinz's lap and pick what you want for Christmas? I am in the front of the line, also. Thank you!
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by tigerwhiskers26
You may want to try to go in an empty room. It will be a lot better.. Hope you have better luck next time,

Tiger :husky: and Autumn {My Robin }
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #2
hy am I STILL a
Webkinz :)

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Default Re: All I want for Christmas is...Well, I can't pick what I want because of Santakinz! Please help me!

Same thing happened to me! Everyone was yelling at me to go. I said " I can't I tried nothing happened!" So I left the room. I haven't tried since. I think I will try today though. A lot of people said that he is sleeping. But why would he be sleeping?
london is offline Female
Old 12-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: All I want for Christmas is...Well, I can't pick what I want because of Santakinz! Please help me!

You may want to try to go in an empty room. It will be a lot better.. Hope you have better luck next time,

tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by london
Same thing happened to me! Everyone was yelling at me to go. I said " I can't I tried nothing happened!" So I left the room. I haven't tried since. I think I will try today though. A lot of people said that he is sleeping. But why would he be sleeping?
I'm sorry that you are having the same problem! I am trying today and hopefully it will work...

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26

It actually worked! All you have to do is go into an empty room and you will sit on his lap right away! I chose the Polar Plunge Snow Globe. Thank you for the help!

Last edited by Polkadot54; 12-05-2009 at 12:46 PM..
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Closed