Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #11
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: All I need is 622 kinzcash! Help??

Do a medium job. That gives you about 1/3 of your total wantings by adding 250kk.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2009, 07:51 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

nic2196 is an unknown quantity at this point

Adopt a new pet.
nic2196 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #13
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

The quickest way I guess, would be to sell something. Adopting is also a really quick money maker.
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #14
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

hmmmm. the eager beaver game pays alot but it takes about 45 mins. I usually get about 340 kc.

You could sell a bed or something. that could take off 300-500kc depending on the bed.

I see cash cow has 25% more kc today for another hour. I love playing that game.

Just some ideas LOL good luck with your goal!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 10:32 PM   #15
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

The easiest way to receive a large amount of KC is to adopt a new webbie. If you won't be able to get a new one for a while, or you don't want to get a new one, then you should sell some stuff. If not, then the quickest way would be to do a job, and then answer some Quizzy's trivia questions. You could also play games, but it takes longer to build up your KC amount that way.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 10:35 PM   #16
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

I would enter all the tournaments and do a job, then go to quizzies and if you can, adopt a new pet. You can find this month's pet just about anywhere right now! Take advantage of the potm box!!!!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 11:08 PM   #17
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

It takes me about 15 minutes to answer 100 questions at Quizzy's. That's around 500kc in 15 minutes.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:54 AM   #18

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Do two jobs every day; I do Kinzpost sorter twice daily for myself and all my kids, which is 350 KC each time. If you're good at math, I'd recommend it, though it did take me a few weeks to get to the point where I could do it consistently most of the time. If not, pick a medium level job that you can do, and do it twice daily - on level 3 that is 250 per job.

Another good KC earner is to plant a garden. It will cost you initially, but once the harvests start coming, you start earning well. Currently carrots are believed to be the most profitable crop. Check out some of the threads in the gardening section. I have strawberries (they used to be more profitable), and each harvest (every 9 days) I earn approximately 1700 - 1800 KC.

There's a good thread in the Arcade section about which games pay out the best - I think the title is something like "Economy of games". If I remember right, the best paying game is Zingoz Pop, followed by Lily Pads.

As many have already said, Quizzy's questions are a great way to earn some quick KC. And don't forget to do all your dailies. If you're up between midnight and 2:00 am Kinztime, you can get a bonus round on Wishing Well each day, and on Daily Kinzcare on Sunday night/Monday morning. Do your survey twice a week - that's a very easy 50 KC. All these add up.

Good luck to you earning KC!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 05:57 AM   #19
slc1965
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

I would go to the arcade and play eager beaver - if you are good you can get around over 300 in one game. Do your jobs and again if you are good with number do the kinz post - level three gives you 350 each time. You will need to make sure you answer 50 math questions in quizzy's corner the kinzpost.
slc1965 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #20
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Like many other WI members have already suggested, going to Quizzy's is usually the fastest and easiest way to earn lots of Kinzcash. Another way you could earn more Kinzcash is by doing the daily events and the todays activities, going to the employment office and doing a job, filling out the weekly survey, playing games in the arcade or tournament arena, and/or selling any unused items. In any case, good luck collecting that Kinzcash. (:

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed