Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Answered: All I need is 622 kinzcash! Help??

Hi there!

Can anyone help me??
I need 622 kinzcash as soon as possible. Any ideas?

Thanks!!!!

Kay:el1:
Kayfookey is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
Do two jobs every day; I do Kinzpost sorter twice daily for myself and all my kids, which is 350 KC each time. If you're good at math, I'd recommend it, though it did take me a few weeks to get to the point where I could do it consistently most of the time. If not, pick a medium level job that you can do, and do it twice daily - on level 3 that is 250 per job.

Another good KC earner is to plant a garden. It will cost you initially, but once the harvests start coming, you start earning well. Currently carrots are believed to be the most profitable crop. Check out some of the threads in the gardening section. I have strawberries (they used to be more profitable), and each harvest (every 9 days) I earn approximately 1700 - 1800 KC.

There's a good thread in the Arcade section about which games pay out the best - I think the title is something like "Economy of games". If I remember right, the best paying game is Zingoz Pop, followed by Lily Pads.

As many have already said, Quizzy's questions are a great way to earn some quick KC. And don't forget to do all your dailies. If you're up between midnight and 2:00 am Kinztime, you can get a bonus round on Wishing Well each day, and on Daily Kinzcare on Sunday night/Monday morning. Do your survey twice a week - that's a very easy 50 KC. All these add up.

Good luck to you earning KC!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
~{Midnight.Train}~
Webkinz :)

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: All I need is 622 kinzcash! Help??

Work at Quizzy's! It earns a ton of money. Do the 5-6 questions if you want easy money. And play in tournaments you're good it it's great! If you come in the top three, you get a bunch of money, plus what you'd already earned!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Work at quizzy's, do the survey, sell extra things you don't use, do a job
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Haha, that's rather specific. May I ask what you need it for? Saving up for a rare?
I'd suggest Quizzy's you earn little KC per question, but a month's worth of questions can really add up.
If you can wait a week, then the Employment Office KC can add up to - like if you do a bonus job, I believe it's 250 KC? And an average job at 3rd level is .. 175? Really fast.
Hope I helped, and good luck! If I had a 1000 KC coin I'd send it to you, but I don't.
Oh! And just a random thing - if you have any furniture lingering around your webbie home, you could sell that - never know how much that can add up. =]
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #5

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Quizzy's is good for making lots of cash. I also go to the arcade. When I play smoothie moves, I can make as much as $100 per game.

Good Luck!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 07:10 PM   #6
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Thanks everyone!
Sorry it is so specific and random, LOL! It is to make my goal of 40,000 kinzcash.

If you have any more ideas, please feel free to post them! I'm off to Quizzy's!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #7
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Well, as everyone said to go to Quizzy's, you could also sell some stuff that you don't need. It will make you a lot of money
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

As I say to the people asking for money - get a job LOL. If you are good at something you can earn $250 and then quizzy's will make you some more.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I put some tips for you in response to your cry for help in the earning kinzcash club for you
(Where you posted first) But I also suggest playing touraments, dicekinz, or playing whizkinz (you get extra KC for beating your opponent) I hope you make your goal this month, good luck!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #10
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

yes qizzeys i can get up to 1,000 there
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Closed