Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! This Is Horrible!!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-horrible-120277/)

ShoogieDog11-11-2007 06:19 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! This Is Horrible!!!

AHHHHHH! HELP!!! Here's what happened:
I had a TON of rare items (like, REALLY rare) and i wanted to remember how much they were worth so i went to the WShop and i but them in the 'sell' boxes, just to get the price, and then i took them all out (i am POSITIVE that they were all out, the boxed were TOTALLY empty) and then i hit the 'sell items' button by mistake, but i didn't think that it would matter since there was nothing in the boxes, and then it gave me an error message (like 'we cannot connect to Webkinz at this time, you will now be logged off) and so then i logged back on and the items were GONE and i got the KC as if i had sold them! It was so sad!! this is a MEJOR glitch! so just a warning to everone, DON'T PUT ANYTHING IN THE SELL BOXES, EVEN IF YOU TAKE IT OUT, UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO SELL IT!!!!!!!:wallbash::blfr::chi::clyde::frog::gr:

heymay11-11-2007 06:20 PM

Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! This Is Horrible!!!

that's so sad i hope you get them back

bluebeary200011-11-2007 06:21 PM

what were the rare itmes

webbyz484Jussy11-11-2007 06:23 PM

oh no thta happened to my charm armoir i was so upset so i have to buy a new necklace to get it back :(

WebkinzRockHardGurl11-11-2007 06:50 PM

Oh thats really sad. But this is sorta in the wrong section

grundosrok40711-11-2007 08:06 PM

Oh, hmm. Try emailing Ganz. Their email is support@ganz.com. If they don't give your items back, just keep praying and hoping. You can also get them back here, by trading what you have left.

nyzea11-11-2007 08:09 PM

i was wondering how to put those like "click here to go to my gift exchange" or how you get gifts in that area I just posted below can some on please help
Giftz: (0) 0%

hasmogirl11-11-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShoogieDog (Post 2581915)
AHHHHHH! HELP!!! Here's what happened:
I had a TON of rare items (like, REALLY rare) and i wanted to remember how much they were worth so i went to the WShop and i but them in the 'sell' boxes, just to get the price, and then i took them all out (i am POSITIVE that they were all out, the boxed were TOTALLY empty) and then i hit the 'sell items' button by mistake, but i didn't think that it would matter since there was nothing in the boxes, and then it gave me an error message (like 'we cannot connect to Webkinz at this time, you will now be logged off) and so then i logged back on and the items were GONE and i got the KC as if i had sold them! It was so sad!! this is a MEJOR glitch! so just a warning to everone, DON'T PUT ANYTHING IN THE SELL BOXES, EVEN IF YOU TAKE IT OUT, UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO SELL IT!!!!!!!:wallbash::blfr::chi::clyde::frog::gr:

I;d email ganz for sure!
exx ohh
hasmogirl:coolsmiley:

sharpayfrog11-12-2007 04:04 PM

this is EXACTLY what happened to my Crown of Wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a TERRIBLE glitch and I hope EVERYONE reports it to Webkinz!!!! PLEASE REPORT!!!
my :bf: misses her crown of wonder!!!!!

soarinstargurl11-12-2007 04:06 PM

Yeaa! That happened to me. but luckily.. i didnt care about the items i put in there.