Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 02:52 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Izick is just really niceIzick is just really nice

Default Re: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

That's no good... That actually happened to me once a long time ago, but I didn't care much for what was in the room. But that's too bad ):
Izick is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 03:59 PM   #12
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 04:01 PM   #13

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

I'm so sorry about that. You should change your password in case someone got onto your account. I hope it was a glitch and you get everthing back.
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #14

JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!

What a disaster! But as others have noted if the Wallpaper is gone too it isn't that someone has hacked your account.

Go to: [url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/csg.php]Webkinz
  • Select Comments & Suggestions (the bottom option)
  • Select 'Our Question does not Appear'
  • Fill in the form explaining your problem.
My experience with similar problems is 75% of time they will just fix it, the other 25% of time they will email a phone number and ask you to call.

Last edited by JustDad; 03-01-2010 at 01:05 PM..
JustDad is offline Male
Old 03-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #15
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

I've had the same problem. I just about died! But when I logged in the next day, everything was back.

I'm sure it's just a glitch, don't worry
Calciferia is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #16
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

That has happened to me before. I did panic but after logging out clearing my cashe then restarting my computer it was back.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #17
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

This has happened to me as well. I was horrified because it was my Storage Room with all of my favorite items that I hadn't gotten a chance to make a room with. I logged out once and only the walpaper was still there. I logged back out and then logged back in and all of my items where there. I suggest you do the same. If you still can't find your items, you should go through your Kinz Chat phone and search for a username you don't know of. If you find one, call Ganz and let them know the account name so they can close down the account. I hope you get your items back!
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Closed