Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 11:48 AM   #61
GeeksRule24
Gifted

catsrule18 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: AHHHHHH!! Somthing H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E just happend to me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

That stinks! I once lost a rainy day window to that glitch!

---------- catsrule18 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by CheekySam24
Don't worry. I am sure you can get something even better. It's not exactly webkinz's fault, but kind of your fault for going onto webkinz when the servers were down.
Webkinz people run the website, and they have lives too.
Some of them were celebrating holidays with their family, just like you, so they don't have time to make sure the site is perfect.
Well, it isn't her fault, because if she got on, the servers wouldn't have been down. And she couldn't tell if they would go down in the future. And it is webkinz world's fault. They have a ton of glitches, and they always say they are working on fixing them, but it has been a long time!

Last edited by catsrule18; 01-05-2008 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 12:04 PM   #62
skeay
Webkinz :)

skeay bunny is on a distinguished road

Default Re: AHHHHHH!! Somthing H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E just happend to me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

wow I had that happen to me
Old 01-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #63
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

This happened to me with my trading card bed! At least I still got the $$$
Old 01-07-2008, 06:04 PM   #64
redanpink
Banned

Crazykid is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a glitch going on . It happend to me before.Just mail webkinz and tell them that you have a item missing. They should be able to fix it. I hope I helped.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:28 PM   #65
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

We adopted the Webkinz Raccoon today, and, while placing the trashcan refrigerator into the room we got the "oops" message. We logged right back in and it was gone! This happened earlier today while we were putting bee antenna into a dresser an "oop" and when we came back, it was gone. The bee antenna is irritating, but the special item vanishing, well that's just beyond wrong. We tried to contact Webkinz, but they insist someone must have the password, no one does, the kid just adopted the raccoon, hadn't even put walls or floor in, and Webkinz is the one that caused the trashcan to disappear. Apparently, they no longer replace lost items, since they're sure someone must have the password and it can't be their fault. Frustrating, especially since we hunted high and low for this raccoon.:rac:
HollieBunny is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 04:31 PM   #66
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

Clairebear985 will become famous soon enough

That happened to my Air Hockey Table. I was soooo mad! Grrrrrrrrrr.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:33 PM   #67
GeeksRule24
Gifted

catsrule18 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by HollieBunny
We adopted the Webkinz Raccoon today, and, while placing the trashcan refrigerator into the room we got the "oops" message. We logged right back in and it was gone! This happened earlier today while we were putting bee antenna into a dresser an "oop" and when we came back, it was gone. The bee antenna is irritating, but the special item vanishing, well that's just beyond wrong. We tried to contact Webkinz, but they insist someone must have the password, no one does, the kid just adopted the raccoon, hadn't even put walls or floor in, and Webkinz is the one that caused the trashcan to disappear. Apparently, they no longer replace lost items, since they're sure someone must have the password and it can't be their fault. Frustrating, especially since we hunted high and low for this raccoon.:rac:
I know that even though when we became webkinz users we said we wouldn't hold ganz responsible for this, that rule should be changed. Why should we have to take responsibiitty for something that's their fault? And it's not like they are in-capable of fixing the glitches, they are rolling in money and could easily fix them all.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:39 PM   #68
HollieBunny

I understand that sometimes you can't log in or you'll get booted but little ones don't understand that, nor does she understand why her trashcan is gone. I've had Webkinz support help me fix items over the phone before, and they had no problem unglitching the glitch. But to just tell a kid "you gave out your password, so too bad for you" I just think that is unfair, she is 4 years old and doesn't even know the password, I'm the only one who has it, and I know I didn't give it out.
Ganz is a great company, but they need to realize that sometimes things happen that are THEIR fault, it can't always be the child's fault.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:41 PM   #69
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Wow, that's horrible! I feel so bad for you!
Old 01-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #70
HollieBunny

View Post Originally Posted by CheekySam24
Don't worry. I am sure you can get something even better. It's not exactly webkinz's fault, but kind of your fault for going onto webkinz when the servers were down.
Webkinz people run the website, and they have lives too.
Some of them were celebrating holidays with their family, just like you, so they don't have time to make sure the site is perfect.
I disagree, it IS Webkinz' fault when there is a glitch. I have people in my family who work holidays, it is the nature of their business, not everyone spends the holidays at home surrounded by loved ones, sometimes they spend holidays out working. That's part of their job, and if they don't like it, they should switch jobs, same as the folks at Webkinz, if they don't like working on holidays probably not the best job for them.
There are glitches that aren't their fault, but when they are, they should just say so, not blame the users.
Webkinz is a really good site, but their main users are small children and they're not always the ones at fault when something goes wrong, sometimes it IS the fault of Webkinz!
Closed