Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #41
kristian143

Default Re: AHHHHHH!! Somthing H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E just happend to me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

That's odd.................What do you think happened
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #42
☮♥ & ♫
Gifted

toast177 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: AHHHHHH!! Somthing H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E just happend to me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

im so sorry to hear that it did it to me once with rare flooring:abn::clyde::el1::koala::goo::pig::rdr:
toast177 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

j'smommy is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel terrible that you lost your ribbon. I have lost many items in the same manner. As I am typing this I have a request in to Ganz to get my Lap it Up pool back from adopting my yellow lab. I got booted off and when I was able to log back in, it was gone. It has been almost a week since I sent Ganz an email and I have yet to hear anything back. Does anyone have another idea on how to get missing items back????

:ccat::rac::rdr::seal:
Old 01-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #44
dogsrule713

autumn13 is an unknown quantity at this point

that happened to me when i loaded on my reindeer and i checked to see the value of the sled i got and it sold it
Old 01-03-2008, 10:26 PM   #45
muddbyrd is an unknown quantity at this point

That has happened to me too! Alos to my daughter. She adopted a Husky, her 1st webkinz and later when she logged back in her room was empty except for her husky! The items that came with her adoption were gone!
Old 01-04-2008, 07:24 AM   #46
bb11597
Gift Guru

poulette24 is on a distinguished road

You need to be careful when you are selling at the wshop because this is notoriously happening. If you get booted off before you complete your transation you will lose your item. Hopefully Ganz will find a way to fix this. Sorry for your troubles.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #47
superbrookeee

that happend to me too i was sending 3 cloud room things and then it saide the same thing and then they just disaperd when i loged in they were gone and i did not have anofe to by theam again i get so mad when that happens dont you
Old 01-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #48
im so happy bein a
Gift Guru

yasminamo is on a distinguished road

I've had that come to me before but with a HOT AIR BALLOON!! and i got so mad it wasnt even funny! so i called ganz and they didnt answer but the next 2 or 4 days i think... i got it back!
Old 01-04-2008, 11:38 AM   #49
Please Ask :)

kristen0904 is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry to hear that!
Hopefully you can get another one soon!
Old 01-04-2008, 11:41 AM   #50
Call me KBear!
Gifted

KABearAK1217 will become famous soon enough

That happened when my sister tried to see how much my kinz style item was worth it was like poof! Gone! Your pretty lucky compared to my friend Webkinzfurever did that to her crown of wonder.
KABearAK1217 is offline Female
Closed