Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 09:56 AM   #31
6ladybug
Gifted
6ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: AHHHHHH!! Somthing H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E just happend to me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

We bought an entire theme to set up a new room and as soon as it was paid for we were logged out. We lost all our money and all of our items. We started all over again by raising the money to rebuy everything. I hope your ribbon reappears in your dock soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 10:57 AM   #32
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: AHHHHHH!! Somthing H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E just happend to me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

That happened with me and my sisters stuff but maybe you can get the stuff back
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #33
I am
Gifted

amchandler07 will become famous soon enough

Whoa whoa whoa! Calm down a little bit. If you hate GAnz so much and it glitches which they apologized for. Then don't play on webkinz. Don't make such a fuss about something that happened. They have to shut down to do work to make so things like this don't happen. If they don't shut down nothing new will come out!

amchandler07
Old 01-02-2008, 03:50 PM   #34
I ♥ Frank Iero
Webkinz :)

carolynport3r is an unknown quantity at this point

I lost a bunnie tv, a sardust dreames bed, a husky bed and an other thing that i cant remember rite now. IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!! I HATE HATE HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS! I ONLY LOOSE EXCLUSIVES!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:08 PM   #35
hey look I'm
Gifted

snowbunny999 is on a distinguished road

i am so sorry for you!!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #36
PM me for it!!!
Gifted

naw0213 is on a distinguished road

at least it was only a ribbon. It took my SUPER BED!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:38 PM   #37
golfingirl1314
Gifted

golfingirl1314 is on a distinguished road

that happen to me once...i wanted to see how much money my exclusives and rares were worth, and when i was at the wshop, it logged me out! i lost a rainbow coffee table and loader lounger because of that!
golfingirl1314 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 08:42 PM   #38
☮♥ & ♫
Gifted

toast177 will become famous soon enough

im so sorry to hear that it did it to me once with rare flooring
toast177 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #39
Gifted

bubblemonkey55 will become famous soon enough

THAT Stinks but at leat it wasn't a psi or rare item
bubblemonkey55 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #40
Gifted

cuscbabexo is on a distinguished road

awwhhh thats soo sad
Closed