Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 01:51 PM   #11
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: AHHHHHH!! Somthing H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E just happend to me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry! That happened to me with a Sherbet PSI!!!
katiepup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2008, 01:51 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

uhs1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: AHHHHHH!! Somthing H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E just happend to me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

wow, that's bad! i am so sorry!
Old 01-01-2008, 01:53 PM   #13
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

I am so sorry for you! Next time just ask someone how much it would be worth, because I don't want that to happen to you again!
Catza is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 02:08 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
Floridagirl08 is an unknown quantity at this point

That happned to me I had almost every single car so I was putting them in a bigger room. But first i wanted to see how much they were worth so I went o the W-shop to see and I put 9 of them in the selling thing and then without taking them out then went to the W-shop and bought some things and so it sold all the cars in the selling part and them bought the stuff!!!! I am so mad about it!!
Old 01-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #15
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

It's too late for you, but other folks: Please do not put anything in the sell area of the W-Shop unless you are ok with possibly losing it. It happens a LOT. There is abuse in the W-Shop and they system is extremely sensitive and will log you out. As for losing other stuff because of getting logged out...me too. I hope they can fix it. I don't like worrying about losing something everytime I'm logged in.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #16
I am so
Gifted

Hallwaymill is on a distinguished road

I got logged out just as I was putting in a stoplight and I lost it!! I was so mad!
Hallwaymill is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 02:23 PM   #17
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Thumbs down Re: AHHHHHH!! Somthing H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E just happend to me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by popcornkernel
I hate when that happens I did that to some egypitian stuff once.
me too. I also lost my reindeer's sled. They sooooooooo need to fix that glitch!!!
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #18
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

a similar thing has happened to me before-so sorry-it stinks!
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 02:25 PM   #19
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

I hate that too!!
Old 01-01-2008, 02:25 PM   #20
Zephyrite
Gifted
Kamata is on a distinguished road

That happened to me with the Windmill I got with my pug Wild Moon, except I was placing it down. I feel your pain.
Closed