Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 06:18 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: ahhh ww loged me out

Help!!! Webkinz World logged me out again. i was playing Tile Towers and suddenly during the game it was loging out!!!!!!! It happened before but i don't know what's going on. Has someone else this problem?????????????????????????????????????
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ahhh ww loged me out

Yes, this is an ongoing problem that Ganz has to resolve.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 07:20 AM   #3
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, this is an ongoing problem that Ganz has to resolve.

Yup. it will hopefully be fixed soon
labsrock is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #4

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

That is horrible
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #5
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

As the people above me said, this is a problem that Ganz has been having with the site lately. Hopefully they fix it soon in one of their upcoming maintenances.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #6

McNugget97 is a jewel in the roughMcNugget97 is a jewel in the rough

Yes sadly this is an ongoing problem which is yet to be resolved...Mazin' hamsterz is really bugging the site up or it started to bug up when they were released
McNugget97 is offline Male
Old 10-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #7
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

It's nothing you are doing hun.. It's been happening all throughout the webkinz world this past week. It will either directly log you out or you'll get a message that says "an error has occured while sending a message to the server.." and out you go.

Unfortunately it is usually while you are in the middle of something. I don't think that the site was prepared for the amount of traffic it gets when they built it, and they have some serious issues because of it sometimes. Hopefully they will get it all figured out soon. In the meantime, I guess we all just get a test of our patience
webkiner23 is offline Female
Closed