Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
ow! i'm a
Webkinz :)

debdub12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: ahhh this isnt good at all! HELP!!

hey guys,
i finally adopted my webkinz aligator (my tenth pet) and i was sooo happy to finally get the superbed ive been wanting! but guess what. i built my room and then wanted to go put something in my yard and when i was done i couldnt find the room on the map. i looked and looked and now i cant get back to it and i dont have all those exclusive items i put into that room including the new superbed!!!!!! im sooo mad and i dont know how to get the stuff back!! HELP!!
debdub12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
peace love twilight
Gift Trainee

peppers2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ahhh this isnt good at all! HELP!!

ughh thats sounds horrible i hope you solve your problem soon
peppers2 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 04:59 PM   #3
luinwenne

I'm sorry for this is happening to you.Heres what you should try.
Contact Ganz
Logout and Login Again
Talk to WI
wait after next maintince
Do not e-mail ganz because they will never really answer you.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:59 PM   #4

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

I am glad that you goet your pet, but now I am sorry that your yard is gone....
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #5
luinwenne

Theres being a simaler problem someone didn't get there room for there new pet instead they were put in a yard?Why this is happening I don't know!
Old 09-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #6
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

I would recommend that you first try to log out and log back in again. Check your map to see if your room is showing up.

If that fails, I would suggest that you simply wait an hour or so, and try again. Earlier today, I could get in my room, but I could not move around (couldn't garden or anything). I waited a while, and everything worked just fine again.

If that fails, I would wait until after the maintenance and check back first thing tomorrow.

If by tomorrow morning your room and items have not reappeared, I would call the number for Ganz. It's provided somewhere on this website in the help section. There really is no point in sending them an e-mail. They really don't respond well to e-mails (or even respond at all many times).

I'm so sorry you can't locate your room/items, I know how exciting it is to finally get a superbed! I sure hope that this gets fixed for you very quickly!

Blessings, hither
Old 09-04-2008, 05:07 PM   #7

abw915 will become famous soon enough

wow. you should try contacting ganz and see if they can fix it.or you can try logging out and logging back in. if neither of those work, i don't know what to tell you. hope you get your things back though!
abw915 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 05:27 PM   #8

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

I had this glitch happen before.

I call it the NEW SUPER BED in the room glitch.

Sometimes it happens EVERY time I put a super bed in a room. I have had 2 other super beds in a room, with pets sound asleep in them, and put a new one in the room, walked out or left to another page, came back, and EVERYTHING good was gone....I think the "theives" left the wall paper , floors, and perhaps a w-shop cell phone toy...lol.

I logged OFF, and logged back on, and EVERYTHING was back,

I decided the items were momentarily haunted---as it happened a few more times...but, as long as I limited the items in that room, i was fine.

Try it, if it doesn't work. let me know---the vehicle that got stuck on my sister's account is still stuck from a week ago, and normally, I can unlock it from a doorway---there was a stuck plant that did it this time, and it was an abnormal glitch in their system.

Good luck,

fluffrnuttr

ps---the reason people do not GET a room with their 10th pet, is THEY DON'T, they get a super bed, with the 10th, and then every 5th after that....and on the following adoptions---11th, 12th, 13th---ect, they get extra exclusive, super rare, or something else---could be cool, could be coins, could be ahhhh....who knows.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:45 PM   #9
ow! i'm a

debdub12 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone thanks for all the help. i waited two hours after this happened and logged back in and everything was back hooray! im glad cause i was so worried!
debdub12 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 06:47 PM   #10
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I am glad everything worked out!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed