Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #21
Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ahh!! where is my exclusive?

For my 11th pet I adopted I didn't get my bonus gift. I got the pretty little box it should have come in but when I opened it there was nothing in it. Each time my grandchildren adopted a pet after 10 they got a 1,000 coin. I was very disappointed that I didn't because I was really looking forward to it.
Aboo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #22
chicka webkinz

Call 1866webkinz. that happened to me 2 but Jason the help desk was a big help!
Old 03-07-2008, 12:49 AM   #23
Webkinz :)
webkinzytonks is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem here! I just adopted my lil pig a few minutes ago and I recieved everything...but sadly the additional adoption gift was missing. I am waiting to open the bonus box until this glitch is fixed!
Old 03-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #24
artsmart47 is on a distinguished road

I just had the same problem. 2 of my pets and one of my nephews. I called but that didn't get a response. So I emailed and I did get a response then. I just finally got it resolved today after 2 weeks of sending emails and waiting for a response! They say they're not supposed to do anything for exclusive items not appearing but the customer service rep said she would since I had never called before. That seems dumb to me. I mean can't they check on these things?? She did let me pick the items I wanted though. That was nice of her.

So if it's happening to someone else, I'd recommend sending them an email. This is what they asked me for (so you can be ahead of the game):
- user's first name
- type of pet adopted
- secret code
- sequence number (either located under your UPC code or on the top left side on the inside of your tag)
- Place of purchase (store name, city, state)
- issue you're experiencing
- phone number to call and a person to call (over the age of 1 from Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm

I hope this helps someone else.
artsmart47 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #25
Webkinz :)
mommaT is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem for me and one of my sons. I did not get my sleigh with my reindeer and he did not get his exclusive gift with his 7th pet (hippo). There was an empty space with a lot of stars flying around. I notified Ganz via email, but no help or response. This is the 4th or 5th time I have sent something in and have gotten no help. Just a message about using it "as is." Very unhappy with the assistance I get after reading how helpful they were to others....maybe I should call instead of email. I also can't open the pet bio for the reindeer (never could as there was some glitch when I first registered it.)

I guess it is a good thing for them that they have a product that is almost addictive, otherwise the customer service might lose them some business.