Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
cafechip is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: ahh!! where is my exclusive?

okay... i am really confused on this one. i adopted a duck and black poodle last evening. i adopted the duck first and when i got to my room to open up my package, i got the pond bathtub thing and the food that comes with the duck. i did not get an exclusive!! i looked in my dock to see if it just went straight there, and nothing! there was even a blank spot when i opened the package.. i don't understand!! i adopted the poodle and had no problems. i got everything that i was suppose to. is there something that i can do to get my exclusive that should have came with my duck? or is this a lost cause? thank you in advance to those that reply!!

:easter:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Beagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud of

Default Re: ahh!! where is my exclusive?

good question tht never happened to me before!
once or twice tht the extra gift they didnt give me!
Call or email ganz!tht would work
Beagle00cc is offline Female
Old 03-04-2008, 09:55 AM   #3
cafechip is an unknown quantity at this point

okay... thanks! this has prob been in another thread, but what is ganz phone number?
Old 03-04-2008, 10:16 AM   #4
Crayola

yeah i have no clue? i just wouldnt download pets for a little bit until you know they fixed it. and as beagle 00cc said with the extra box you may not even get an exclusive (i wonder if thats a glitch too)
Old 03-04-2008, 11:18 AM   #5
drfdog
Gifted

mfoley129 is on a distinguished road

I didn't get a potm item with my lil pig. I called ganz. hopefully, they'll do something about it. Here are the numbers that i have : 1800-724-5902 or 1-866-932-5469. Good luck!
Old 03-04-2008, 11:22 AM   #6
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

ganz is aware there are problems with getting the extra gifts...
Old 03-04-2008, 12:06 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Beagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud of

yes call the # u might get the nachine put leave a message and they will get back to u
Beagle00cc is offline Female
Old 03-04-2008, 12:39 PM   #8
I'm as happy as a

puppydog39 will become famous soon enough

I adopted the lil pig and penguin and i didn't get a exclusive item.
puppydog39 is offline Male
Old 03-04-2008, 12:44 PM   #9

crystalnickel is on a distinguished road

My last 2 adoptions didn't get their exclusives, either. I called Ganz and am waiting for a response. I have other webkinz waiting to be adopted but I will not do so until I hear from Ganz. I want my exclusives, darnit!
Old 03-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #10
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

I called and left a message at Ganz. We adopted the lil pig and did not get our POTM item. I really feel sorry for the people who do not know you can call and get the missing items.
Closed