Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ahh.. webkinz cares NEED HELP PLZ!

no some one said there is a brown bear?
tink my doxen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #12
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I don't think there is a brown bear in either large or lil webkinz. But about the program when you first put in your code you also get to open a gift box. Much like the blue gift boxes but here you get your choice of 3 different boxes and you chose one. Inside you could win special items that are just for the webkinz cares programs such as a couch, a tv, an armoire, webkinz cares clothing or an outdoor webkinz cares statue. (sure there's more but that's all I can think of at the moment) Also with some of the webkinz cares boxes you can also recieve an extra wish token! Hope this helps! Oh and also to get the game you have to keep going under your code shop. you get five pushes for each tag you enter and you can only push the button once per day!
mira128 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:40 PM   #13
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Webkinz cares is a little program that Ganz put together. They sell specific lil'kinz in department stores like Wallgreens that have a little 'W-cares' tag on them.
You get an extra code that gives you anther virtual prize when you adopt the pet.

Instead of using the money for profit, Ganz donates the money that is made by selling W-cares pets.
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:53 PM   #14
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ok there is NOT a brown bear yet but there IS a Black Bear. This may be what you are thinking of because there is a lil' kinz version int the W-Cares line up. Hope I helped.

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 11-04-2008, 02:12 AM   #15
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Thumbs up Re: ahh.. webkinz cares NEED HELP PLZ!

View Post Originally Posted by Ribbitsqueak
You are very very welcome and yes there is a Black Bear.
I got the black bear today and he comes with the cutest cave bed & a zingoz bubble blower. And the WC prizes were great as well. I know we got a wish token but can't remember the other gifts. I wasn't sure what the game was but y'all explained it perfectly. Now I can play it tomorrow. Great topic.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #16
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by tink my doxen
okay thanks everyone! and there is a brown bear? and also why do they cost less? if they are $6.99 for a lil'kinz i mize well just buy them from walgreens and get the cares tag~ at my hallmark lil'kinz are 12.99 and Webkinz are $16! and my mum said i can get them at walgreens on the 28th when they are buy one get one free! i want to get 6! hopefully i can!
Absolutely positively!
That's where 6 of my 10 webbies are from!
Old 11-10-2008, 11:25 PM   #17
I ♥ iwi

twi-hard girl has disabled reputation

Yes, I have heard that Webkinz is adding lots of new Webkinz Cares plushes, also. I like the virtual items, but I like to know that my money is going to charity even more!
twi-hard girl is offline Female
Closed