Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

starbucks_kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: AGHHHH!!! HELP ME!!!

I made my site in January. But I haven't been on until now. Can someone help me navigate myself around the site?

---------- starbucks_kinz added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

my fish sushi

---------- starbucks_kinz added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Joy is what I will name my future blue jay!

---------- starbucks_kinz added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Friend request me! I'm monkeyluva05

Last edited by starbucks_kinz; 02-24-2009 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
starbucks_kinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
Gifted

BeeslyHalpert is a jewel in the roughBeeslyHalpert is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: AGHHHH!!! HELP ME!!!

Starbucks, (oh wow, that sounds good, I could really go for an iced caramel macchiatto right now, haha!), welcome! Check out the FAQ; it's a good way to get familiarized with the site. WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ You might also check out the stickies at the top of each forum; they give ideas about what belongs in each forum. Is there anything specific you are looking for or want to talk about? Good luck & have fun!
BeeslyHalpert is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

starbucks_kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

...help? please, someone?

---------- starbucks_kinz added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

thanks a bunch!

Last edited by starbucks_kinz; 02-24-2009 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
starbucks_kinz is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #4
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Like Beasley said - Start with the FAQ, then move to Rules, then on to Forum Posting Rules.

After that look around at stuff that interests you. One thing you may find interesting is FIA's everthing in WW list. Check it out at the Picture Gallery.

Any questions just ask. One thing you might want to know is that you will become a Webkinz after completing 10 posts (that is - when the servers catch up to you). After that you will be able to send other members private messages. (This is especially helpful when you want to do a contest here on !

Welcome and have fun!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Welcome to the site, I found the FAQ to be very helpful when I first joined and then I started just looking at the different information under each tab. I think if you start there you will be on your way without any problems... then just go forth and do lots of it.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #6
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

Welcome to starbucks_kinz!!!!!

I’m Prettyirishgirl!! I’m a big sister and older cousin addicted to webkinz. I have a small family of 7 but I love them all very much. I spend a lot of time collecting and gardening.

But enough about me, I put some links below to some aspects of WI that I love and/or found useful since I began here a while ago. So just click on my friends and they will take you where you want to go.

FAQ::clyde:
Rules: :husky:
Becoming A Gifted Trainee::abn:
Game Tips for WW:
Paws- Parents Addicted to Webkinz::kanga:
Making Your Page::bas:
Rep Points:
Sharing Pictures on WI::gr:
Rare Items guide:

Also after 10 posts you become a Webkinz and can add friends and such!!

I hope you enjoy your time here on WI and remember that everyone here is super helpful and nice and if you have a question all you have to do is ask!!

prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thumbs up Re: AGHHHH!!! HELP ME!!!

View Post Originally Posted by BeeslyHalpert
Starbucks, (oh wow, that sounds good, I could really go for an iced caramel macchiatto right now, haha!), welcome! Check out the FAQ; it's a good way to get familiarized with the site. WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ You might also check out the stickies at the top of each forum; they give ideas about what belongs in each forum. Is there anything specific you are looking for or want to talk about? Good luck & have fun!
Yes, I agree. Please do check that out.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 08:20 PM   #8
Neriah

yes welcome to the site
Closed

Tags
aghhhhh, help me, help!