Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: age of oldest W.W. addict?

I know you're not supposed to share personal facts on this site but surely I can ask if anyone knows of an older Webkinz addict than my mother? My mother is 79 and has at least 50 Webkinz that she takes out and plays with EVERYDAY.
She is what got me hooked on WI by asking that I "babysit" her babies while she was on vacation ( a month) and she had two huge gardens. Anyway, when I found out on WI you didn't have to water the plants I was impressed and couldn't wait to see what else I didn't know. I've been on WW for almost three years and can't believe all I don't know thanks to everyone here at WI.

Thanks everyone............I don't water plants, I've won trophies, found a last gem for one of my crowns, and so much more since becoming a WI member.
sherrylaine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: age of oldest W.W. addict?

Haha my mom hates webkinz! I'm glad to hear that you and your mom share the joy of webkinz! Well, whenever I don't water my plants they get all gross and rotten so I water them! Except I do not currently have a garden.
I'm not older than your mom, and I'm probably am not older than you, judging by how old your mom is. lolz
Old 08-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #3
Baltimore Colts

I am way younger than her. xDD
Yeah, I think its allowed since to have a chance you must be an adult.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:03 AM   #4
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Exclamation Re: age of oldest W.W. addict?

View Post Originally Posted by GreekAsianPanda
Haha my mom hates webkinz! I'm glad to hear that you and your mom share the joy of webkinz! Well, whenever I don't water my plants they get all gross and rotten so I water them! Except I do not currently have a garden.
I'm not older than your mom, and I'm probably am not older than you, judging by how old your mom is. lolz
Honestly, you don't have to water them BUT you must tend to raking EVERYDAY and they'll be fine. I've been doing it on all accounts for almost two months amd found it the easiest and fastest way of making lots of Kinzcash. Oh, and something else I was told here is strawberries and carrots are the best choices for making the most kinzcash.

Oh, and how do you know I wasn't the baby of the family? Let's see, my mom had her last child at 45, and she's 79 if my math is correct that makes me 34, right? Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Just kidding, I'm probably the 2nd oldest WW addict.

Last edited by sherrylaine; 08-22-2008 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: addition
Old 08-22-2008, 11:07 AM   #5
cheryl75
Webkinz :)

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm younger than your mom, I'm 33 & "I love webkinz!" I stared helping my 4 almost 5yrs old & now I can't stop. My husband just hates that I spend way too much time on here. But I can't help it! I LOVE IT!
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 11:10 AM   #6

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

My nephew got me started, when he asked for The ChocoLab for Christmas last year. I was going to have only 1! Yeah, right! Just like potato chips, you can't just have ONE! LOL Having LOTS of FUN @50!!! As you can see by my tag line...

Last edited by bbstinger; 08-22-2008 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: spelling
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 11:12 AM   #7
Pixie is
Gifted

GardenCat will become famous soon enough

I'm a mom to a younger kid, but I know there are a bunch of grandmas who play and who are on WI
Old 08-22-2008, 11:15 AM   #8
SEH58
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by bbstinger
My nephew got me started, when he asked for The ChocoLab for Christmas last year. I was going to have only 1! Yeah, right! Just like potato chips, you can't just have ONE! LOL Having LOTS of FUN @50!!! As you can see by my tag line...
P{;l

Please explain "tag" line to a newbie.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:04 PM   #9
Hockey Is My Life

scrubsfanatic is on a distinguished road

I'm an adult and my mom plays webkinz(she is younger than your mom though so she doesn't beat her in the age department). She certainly doesn't play as much as I do(daily) but she really likes the arcade games. I'm a middle school teacher and actually my students introduced a lot of us teachers to webkinz and now we are all much more obsessed than any of the kids, lol.
scrubsfanatic is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #10
Pixie is
Gifted

GardenCat will become famous soon enough

sherrylaine, by "tag line", bbstinger means her signature, or siggie. Like mine has a quote about a cat right now. bbstinger's says: I'm a "ebHead"
Closed