Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
ill always love her
Webkinz :)

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Question Answered: Against the Rules or Not?

Hey guys, I have a question. I'm trying to get into the GE, but before I do, I remember reading a rule from Ganz about no trades outside of Webkinz World. If I make a trade, will my account be terminated? I really want to trade here, but I'm afraid I'll get into trouble?!
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by iluvwebkinz414
View Post Originally Posted by skullnbows17
Hey guys, I have a question. I'm trying to get into the GE, but before I do, I remember reading a rule from Ganz about no trades outside of Webkinz World. If I make a trade, will my account be terminated? I really want to trade here, but I'm afraid I'll get into trouble?!
Hi!

It's not against the rules at all. WI has been doing this for a long time now. How it works is that you make an offer on somebody else's trade thread (or vice versa), and when you come up with a deal you kinzpost your items to each other. That rule from Ganz that you're talking about is most likely dealing with trading WW items of KC for actual, real world money.

Just to let you know, though, you have to have 50 non-fluff posts to get into the GE. I'm sure you'll be there eventually, so just keep posting. Good luck! VM me if you have any more questions. I'll be glad to help!

-Lizzie
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Against the Rules or Not?

View Post Originally Posted by skullnbows17
Hi!

It's not against the rules at all. WI has been doing this for a long time now. How it works is that you make an offer on somebody else's trade thread (or vice versa), and when you come up with a deal you kinzpost your items to each other. That rule from Ganz that you're talking about is most likely dealing with trading WW items of KC for actual, real world money.

Just to let you know, though, you have to have 50 non-fluff posts to get into the GE. I'm sure you'll be there eventually, so just keep posting. Good luck! VM me if you have any more questions. I'll be glad to help!

-Lizzie
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Against the Rules or Not?

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz414
Hi!

-Lizzie
Lizzie answered it very well.
Yes, the rule means trading for real money. Like, if there were 2 people, and one person was selling a Cheeky Dog Item, and one person said they'd give them $10 for it, that's against the rules.
Trading on WI is perfectly fine. =)
Essentially, it's just kinzposting gifts to eachother. I send you a gift, you send me one back. (It's just that in the GE, it's already determined and agreed upon what's being traded).
Or, it's just like trading in the Trading Rooms, but through KP instead of the Trading Rooms.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 12-22-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

You won't if you read the rules and follow them. Ive accident done it but I've learned not to do it again
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-22-2011, 02:41 PM   #5

ReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guide

I'm not sure what any of this is, but I hope it's not?
Old 12-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Setting up trades here on WI, in the Gift Exchange section, is not against WW rules at all. The exchange IS taking place in WW, and not outside it. It's perfectly fine.
Just remember that here on WI, talking about trades outside of the Gift Exchange section is against the rules. It's for the protection of members here.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #7
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Unhappy Re: Against the Rules or Not?

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz414
Hi!

-Lizzie
Ok. Thanks for helping! I just joined WI so I don't know how things work. I really want to friend you but I don't know how and how to pm.

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Setting up trades here on WI, in the Gift Exchange section, is not against WW rules at all. The exchange IS taking place in WW, and not outside it. It's perfectly fine.
Just remember that here on WI, talking about trades outside of the Gift Exchange section is against the rules. It's for the protection of members here.
Oh okay. I didn't know it was against the rules to talk about. I hope I don't get into trouble. Thanks for helping!

Last edited by skullnbows17; 12-22-2011 at 07:21 PM..
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ganz, james is mangarine, rules, webkinz