Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Question Unanswered: Again with the getting logged out every hour on the hour

Boy this is just rediculous isnt it?

I have tried all the kids accounts and it happens on all of them since sunday.

has anyone else noticed this?

Just as the Hour changes the accounts log out and back in like it is being hacked or something.

Gosh , it is really bad business the site malfunctions everytime I try to tend 2 pets, no wonder my kids are so upset - ALL the Time.

does anyone keep track of every instance that WW malfunctions and document it?

my eldest tried but it is so often that she has about given up on her account she has had for two years and 100 pets, and all the cousins accounts that have been given to her cause they gave up long ago.
???
I know I had been Investing big dollars long before I finally got two pets & set up an account of my own.

It is so sad for the kids.

IF they cannot get WW to work how could they possibly get another to work and have the nerve to ask people to pay more for it.
a3doglife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Again with the getting logged out every hour on the hour

I feel really sorry that you guys have invested so much money and it isn't working well...

I think they should just fix all these glithes before they start adding new features...
Old 01-28-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

Oh I feel so sorry for your kids.
No, this has not been happening to me. thank goodness!
But I hope the problem for you gets fixed!!!!
Also, this should be in the Webkinz Glitches section, maybe.
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
Gifted

coolocat1 is on a distinguished road

No. My account is working fine.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

meeeeee tooooooo!
lol
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I have noticed lots of threads about this same thing after I had posted this one so maybe I just happened to start getting hit sooner. But I notice it is happening just in time for the usual Weekend with the New POTM adoptions comming up, it almost seems to be intentional every first of the month. I can't always be server problems, and games keep getting stuck the my page freezes Internet Explorer & firefox , Something is up in the program or flash player conficting with it.
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ww logged out hourly