Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

rosie1029 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: After adopting your 10th pet

After I adopted my 10th pet I didn't get a room for them anymore. My question in about the map...why can't i write my pets name on the room, it says that i'm using a letter or character that is not allowed.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Default Re: After adopting your 10th pet

It is unfortuanatly a problem with ganzs software program that sensors out inappropriate words it seems to only accept very few words currently we have been told by ganz they ar working to fix it
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 11:11 AM   #3
LegoMindstormsmaniac
Gifted

LegoMindstorms2 will become famous soon enough

yeah, its a glitch with the naming the rooms like she said
LegoMindstorms2 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2008, 11:15 AM   #4
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by rosie1029
After I adopted my 10th pet I didn't get a room for them anymore. My question in about the map...why can't i write my pets name on the room, it says that i'm using a letter or character that is not allowed.
You will get extra money instead of the room from now on!
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 11:46 AM   #5
Gifted
PostalJane is an unknown quantity at this point

You can always purchase a room now too, when you bring up your map, click on to buy a room, there are 4 choices. I usually buy the largest so I can get the most use out of it for the KC. Have fun!
Old 04-30-2008, 12:08 PM   #6
OOOHHMM I'm a
Gift Guru

nic4all has a spectacular aura about

After the tenth pet you don't get an extra room, instead you will receive 3500 kinzcash from here on in. That's like getting a 10x10 room for free instead!
Ganz has a word specific dictionary, if the word you chose is not in there, it is deemed as inappropriate. Just keep trying until you get one that works. Most of my rooms have names like lounge, frog room, dog room, lab and so forth.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:55 PM   #7
Princess8471
Gifted

Princess8471 is an unknown quantity at this point

After your tenth pet you et more money than getting a rrom...and it wont let you name your room what u want anymore..after the insadent with kinz chat plus they have changed the word dictionary...my friend wanted to name her pet butterscotch and it wouldnt let her because it had the word **** in it and i wanted to name one of my rooms my pets name (Chloe) but it wouldnt let me...so i just named it cat's room...but before when i got my first webkinz i could name it and the rooms what ever i wanted.
Princess8471 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 06:44 PM   #8
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

Yes, you get Kinzcash instead of a room
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #9
ants chocolate!
Webkinz :)

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

I can't help with the first, but the second, you cannot use spaces, or any characters or numbers. and you cannot name two rooms the same thing.
jellybean678 is offline Female
Closed