Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Is it advisable to adopt tomorrow (Feb 29th)?

I'm planning to adopt my duck tomorrow but I want to know if it's advisable to adopt that day? I heard from a few other threads that Ganz will be fixing the glitches on the weekend. Has there been any improvement with the adoptions?

Thanks!
Candi_Bliss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 05:28 PM   #2
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Is it advisable to adopt tomorrow (Feb 29th)?

You would think so.... I mean, its not really a big day tomorrow, like a holiday or anything....
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I know, but there's been a lot of adoption glitches going around and I want to know how other people's recent adoptions went to get a better idea on how things are going. But thanks for your reply though.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
Stevie

my addoption was great, a unicorn!

---------- Stevie added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

that was today

Last edited by Stevie; 02-28-2008 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-28-2008, 06:11 PM   #5
In love with
Webkinz :)

phylis5835 is on a distinguished road

it worked for me i adopted my kangaroo and it worked.Click the image to open in full size.
phylis5835 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #6
candiebliss
Gifted

Thanks guys! I decided to try adopting my pet tomorrow. So hopefully everything works out well. *crosses fingers*

If not, then I guess I'll try customer service. Thanks again for your replies everyone! They really helped. Rep points for all of you!
Old 02-29-2008, 01:41 PM   #7
onderful to be a
Webkinz :)

phenomfemme is on a distinguished road

You should go ahead and adopt today if you are thinking about it. I wouldn't wait until the weekend when the POTM starts and traffic is high on the website anyway.

Otherwise wait until next week.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #8
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Good Luck with your new webbie.

take care have a great day.
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #9
candiebliss
Gifted

Thanks again for your posts everyone!!

I adopted my ducky earlier today and the adoption went successfully -- I got an exclusive (W-Pond) along with the PSI, PSF, and the Welcome Balloons. I named my pet Harmony.
If you wanna see pics of her, you can see them here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=231264

The only problem I have right now is that some items in Harmony's room are stuck, and I can't move them. What do I do? ???
Closed