Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
Hidinger is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Advice on stuck items

View Post Originally Posted by Cappy
i think this is the thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...de-t90824.html

I think you should always use "remove" to remove an item rather than dragging it to your doc. Dragging objects to the doc that used to be on top of other objects seems to be what causes them to get stuck (in my experience at least).
Dragging items to the dock tends to cause the sticking problem where stuff gets stuck outside of the moveable room area. For instance when it gets stuck like and inch above and to the right of the actual room.

Some sticking problems are because certain tiles of the floor / walls make the item part of the floor/wall and in that unmoveable.

Sometimes the easiest fix is just to leave the room , sign out, sign back in and go back to the room. But either way it will be a good idea to leave those tiles blank if you can. That way you don't have to keep fixing it. You might want to put in a stuck item request anyway just so Ganz knows there is a problem with stuff sticking in that room and might be able to fix it so it doesn't happen again.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #12
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

I had the same problem with a Jigsaw Puzzle always getting stuck on top of a side table. After a couple of times of requesting them to unstick it, I put it in another spot in the room. Sometimes a stuck item will unstick itself after awhile, and sometimes you need to contact Webkinz support. I have a plot of garden that wont' grow anything so I just put a scarecrow there. I think the section of the room just gets corrupted. They don't seem to be able to do anything about it. I have a series of questions I am compiling to contact them about. I'll post here with answers.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #13
--ET call home!
Gift Guru

Lodida is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Hidinger
There is a "Stuck Item Help" button in the webkinz online help manual. You just fill out the form with your webkinz id, what is stuck and where it is. They will then get to it as soon as they can (I have had it take a few hours up to a couple of days. Once they do fix it I would suggest not setting stuff in that exact same spot if you can help it. I have one spot in one of my rooms that ALWAYS causes something to get stuck.

Hope that helps.
Hi - I can't find the Webkinz Online Help Manual - Can someone tell me Where I find it? Thanks.
Lodida is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 08:31 AM   #14
silt
Gifted

Cappy is just really niceCappy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Lodida
Hi - I can't find the Webkinz Online Help Manual - Can someone tell me Where I find it? Thanks.

When you go to the main Webkinz page at webkinz.com, there are buttons along the bottom like "Take a Tour", "Store Locator", etc. Just click on the "Help" button.
Cappy is offline Male
Old 05-10-2008, 08:42 AM   #15
fishkid9191

pupluvrgirl87 is an unknown quantity at this point

there are 2 snowglobes stuck on a table in my room. I can't even use them!

---------- pupluvrgirl87 added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

it's like they are part of the table!

Last edited by pupluvrgirl87; 05-10-2008 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pupluvrgirl87 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 08:44 AM   #16
--ET call home!
Gift Guru

Lodida is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Cappy
When you go to the main Webkinz page at webkinz.com, there are buttons along the bottom like "Take a Tour", "Store Locator", etc. Just click on the "Help" button.
Thanks Cappy!!
Lodida is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #17

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

i have kinda the same problem.... i have had a ms. birdy plush toy stuck for months.... it will not let me move it and if i go up to it or try to move it i get loged out of webkinz. i have tried to report this problem to ganz but every time i put in the room name it says i need some type of charcters. does anyone now waht is going on??? please pm me......
Ally3795 is offline Female
Closed