Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2007, 08:34 PM   #1
Cherry003

Default Unanswered: Advice From The Best

Hi got problems that you cant solve POST THEM HERE! We will give you the answers to your problems in the Wonder Webkinz World News!Get help from the great Ciscoluv77 when you dont even have to post your name, I will promis great answers to embarrasing moments to snobby friends.Keep watch for the News Paper you never know the answer might change your life!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
Cherry003

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Advice From The Best

Great Advice Waiting To Be Given
Old 06-25-2007, 08:41 PM   #3
webkinzworld87

kathleenv97 is on a distinguished road

Hi, i need adbise on how to dress a cow...
Old 06-25-2007, 08:44 PM   #4
Gift Guru

ciscoluv77 will become famous soon enough

Hey everyone! I am ciscoluv77...the one answering all of your questions and problems! If you would rather not post your problem here then feel free to just PM me. 3 of the problems will be put in the newspaper but all will be answered! Remember, I can help you out with everything from Webkinz advice to friendship problems to school problems. I am here to help! Thanks!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:48 PM   #5
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

why is that every time i post a new thread no really responds to for example it has taken me such a long time to post pic of my room and when i finally get it done no one really looks at it and it does not even say new not that i am bragging or anything but i think that my room are really cool to look at and i think if it said new post mor people would look at it
Old 06-25-2007, 08:52 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kathleenv97
Hi, i need adbise on how to dress a cow...
Yeah! Something to answer! Haha! Well, it really depends on the gender. A cow girl may want to wear pretty colors and summer time clothes. As cute as bows are, I dont think they look the best on cows though. Also, dont try and make them sweat with heavy sweatshirts and tons of layers! I like the look of maybe a bathing suit top on the top half and some pants on the bottom half. It makes them look like they are really on the beach or by the pool. For a boy cow, I would reccomend lighter colors. Try and stay away from the dark blacks during the summer. Maybe some color tee's and as I reccomended with the girls, maybe some bathing suit bottoms. Also, have them root for there favorite Webkinz team with a football jersey to show off there spirit!
WOW! My first advice and I have written alot! Well, I hope this helped and tell me if you need anything else!
ciscoluv77
Old 06-25-2007, 09:02 PM   #7
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by connie1234
why is that every time i post a new thread no really responds to for example it has taken me such a long time to post pic of my room and when i finally get it done no one really looks at it and it does not even say new not that i am bragging or anything but i think that my room are really cool to look at and i think if it said new post mor people would look at it
Great question! I am sure alot of people are wondering the same. You need to attract people to your thread with different catchy titles and other things like that....Try adding some 'pazazz" to your title. Try adding something catchy to the reader. For example connie1234's crazy cottage. Something like that and people would defintetly want to look at it! Also, if you are just making a regular thread, you are going to want to grab there attention there too! For example, when I needed a name for my new Sherbert Bunny I made my title "I got a.....! I got a.....!" So when people saw it they would be "She saw what!?" and they would read it. Also, when you are writing a descripiton (if you are) at the being of your thread try to be creative and add fun words.
Well, I hope this helped! Tell me if you want anything else!
Old 06-25-2007, 09:04 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

cookiemonsterx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

ejgdfhjnbgewyuhdsfgsdhgfyuhj
Old 06-25-2007, 09:07 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

cookiemonsterx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

ikd havent been in there ... but how do i get a pic.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:25 PM   #10
Cherry003

Great Job!!
Closed