Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: Adventure park won't let me in the garden room to see the lorax?

So I called ganz to have them forward me through the video quests and got one prize, but for the where's the bear one I can't get back into the garden room to see the lorax to move on to the link'd challenge quest. These quests will be gone by monday and ganz is already closed for the day so what do I do?
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Adventure park won't let me in the garden room to see the lorax?

Oh dear that's no good!

Try clearing your browser history after logging out and see where that gets you

Keep us posted as we are better at solving things than Ganz lol
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 03-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #3

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

nope still locked.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #4
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Have you tried a different browser?
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 03-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #5

I was going to try that next. Good news is out of my three accounts that is the only one that is doing that so if I don't finish the quest it won't be a big deal for me, but i'm going to go try firefox.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #6
danzkinz

Oh so its the usual Webkinz fault!!! If it is working on the other accounts then its not a browser issue.

Can't really help you as its not our side its server side but Webkinz seem to think its not! Grrrr

danzkinz is offline Male
Old 03-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #7

Thank you for trying to help. It didn't work on firefox or google chrome so I'm just going to be fine with not finishing the quest
Old 03-03-2012, 06:06 AM   #8
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

This same exact thing happened to me after Ganz forwarded me through the video and I called them and they unlocked it for me. Even though it will be over by Monday, if you call they may just go ahead and give you the prize. They had to do that on 3 of my accounts because of the video not playing. Good Luck!
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

when I called to have them do the videos, the rep said something about if they did "x" the gate to the garden park would have a chain across it and I couldn't get back in to do the next step, so they had to do "y" so that it would still work. sound like your rep messed up! Call them on Monday and they should give you the prize since they caused the problem(s). good luck.
cria is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #10
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm sorry that you've been having this problem! I think you should go to the tournament arena and look for that little adventure park sign. Click that. And it SHOULD lead you to the game. If not, try using Internet explorer. I believe it has the best luck with the Adventure Park Quests.

Good luck & have a nice day!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]