Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2015, 01:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Serenity7 is a forum hero
Serenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum hero

Default Unanswered: Adventure Park Please Help!!!

Recently I've been looking at the WI forums for adventure park and looking at the Adventure Park pets and corresponding dig prizes. Yesterday I adopted the Mud Hippo, mostly because I was interested in the cave crystal display box prize Well I have finished the quest (but not turned it in to receive the rainbow machine because I wanted to dig more) and I have dug all 4 of the cave rooms and dug every single dig spot there was hoping to get just one cave crystal display box and I received literally every other dig prize EXCEPT the cave crystal display box. What can I do now? I have extra digs left but no more spots accessible to dig! If I turn in my quest I know I won't get any more pet specific dig prizes for my mud hippo but I don't know what else to do Is that it? Am I done and now I have no more chances to get the cave crystal display box? It's the whole reason I bought the mud hippo...Please help answer this for me if you can, I would really appreciate it.
Serenity7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2015, 04:22 AM   #2
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owl
Bernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owlBernie3 is a wise owl

Default Re: Adventure Park Please Help!!!

Unfortunately, you are not guaranteed to get every prize, it's the luck of the dig. I'm very sorry you didn't get want you wanted. You could try in the trading room, or adopt another Mud Hippo and hope for the best again.
Bernie3 is offline Male
Old 03-13-2015, 07:13 AM   #3

Serenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum heroSerenity7 is a forum hero

Yeah I probably shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Oh well, off to other challenges & item collections I suppose. Thanks for your reply
Old 03-14-2015, 02:15 PM   #4

shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible
shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible

Awww, that's unfair! I feel bad for you; I can tell you wanted it.
shuggylay is offline Female
Old 03-15-2015, 07:15 PM   #5

Well thanks Shuggy. I might adopt another mud hippo so I can have another try at it, though I'm not sure if you can do the same quest twice on one account and still get pet specific dig prizes...
Old 03-22-2015, 07:42 AM   #6
the1dragonkeeper

dragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshine
dragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshinedragonkeeper is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Serenity7
Well thanks Shuggy. I might adopt another mud hippo so I can have another try at it, though I'm not sure if you can do the same quest twice on one account and still get pet specific dig prizes...
Yes you can. I adopted 2 Caramel Lions and didn't realize they were Adventure Park pets until recently. I just finished the quest for the first one and started the exact same quest for the 2nd one.
dragonkeeper is offline Female
Old 03-22-2015, 07:56 AM   #7
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bernie3
Unfortunately, you are not guaranteed to get every prize, it's the luck of the dig. I'm very sorry you didn't get want you wanted. You could try in the trading room, or adopt another Mud Hippo and hope for the best again.
She could also use the free quest from July, that is for the mud hippo!

View Post Originally Posted by Serenity7
Were you on WW in July, they gave a Mud Hippo Quest free for everyone. I still have it unfinished on all my accounts.
Atomton is offline Male
Old 03-22-2015, 12:14 PM   #8

MSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talentMSMincho has lots of talent

Yes like Atomton mentioned above, they gave out the Mud Hippo Quests to all players last year during the #OneWebkinzWorld event. But I believe you had to have logged in during the Play Days on August 8th-10th 2014 to get the prizes. If you want another try at the Mud Hippo Quest, you can always just buy the backpack at the Ganz eStore, which will give you the quest without having to adopt another Hippo. The backpacks cost 7,000 points though (5,000 for deluxe members, they are having a sale) and some places like ebay sell webkinz for really cheap, so I'm not sure which option might be better. But I think the best thing to do in this situation is just to find someone who will trade you the Cave Crystal Display Box. Since a bunch of players have done this quest for free (some on multiple accounts), I know there must be extras people are willing to trade. Why don't you try the Trading Forums on Webkinz Newz? I've been using those forums for a few months now, and have gotten a ton of items from trading. Hope everything works out for you!!
Old 03-23-2015, 12:48 AM   #9

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Unfortunately I was not on during the time they were giving away the mud hippo quest. I didn't even know they did that until reading these comments as a matter of fact. And Mincho, I have tried the Webkinz Newz forum but I have a hard time finding the post I made amongst all the other posts since they're not really in order by date. I looked again though for the post I made about a month ago and I haven't gotten any responses yet. Either way I appreciate all of your responses. I will just continue to be patient and maybe someone on Webkinz Newz will trade with me
Closed