Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Adventure Park not loading

Anyone else having trouble loading the Adventure Park?

Mine won't load . Yes, I've clicked and cleaned, and deleted, but still not loading.

Very disappointing. Everytime something new comes out I can't access until it has been out for at least a month. By then the Valentine promotion will be over.

Oh, woe is me.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Adventure Park not loading

Have you tried switching browsers?
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
oh wow, oh my= oh mo

Ferretluver is just really niceFerretluver is just really nice

maybe just try waiting for a while, then logging out, and trying again
Ferretluver is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #4
Hello guys! HAHA

drafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonder

Yeah, mine won't load either........ I have no idea what to do...
drafthorse1 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

I have the same problem...
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm so sorry you've been experiencing this problem! This happened to me when I was using google chrome. Don't worry I believe it works on pretty much all other browsers. Try firefox or internet explorer! The quest is not that long I know you can make it!

Happy explorin'!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #7
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Adventure Park will load for me but it takes forever! Then, when I am in the park, my pet moves so slow and I finally get so tired of it that I x out of webkinz. Pretty much the same thing happens in the Kinzville Park. I have tried both Google Chrome and Firefox, but neither work. At home, we use XP and it is terrible, but I am at a friend's house and they have Windows 7 and it seems to work just fine! I wish Ganz would make all Webkinz World activities user friendly for all computer models!

But, now it keeps popping up with a message that says Oops! at the top and Incorrect user in the message box.

Last edited by MintyPuppy; 02-12-2012 at 11:06 AM..
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Last night I couldn't get it to work with Google Chrome, but Firefox was okay. Sometimes it will go into the "slow motion" movement, especially in the main park itself, but it can be done. Trying a different browser could be part of the solution.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
6allish71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Give it time to load a very slow map.
6allish71 is offline Male
Closed