Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Unanswered: Adventure park lorax video

The Lorax video challenge doesn't work.

On firefox it says content unavailable. On chrome, the video plays but there are no questions to answer.
-Liz- is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Adventure park lorax video

Make sure you clear your cache and then try again. If that does not work try restarting your computer. I had trouble the first time even after I cleared cache but after I restarted my computer it works every time for me.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Sorry to hear that! I have almost the same problem except that the video challenge does not work at all for me! You can try contacting ganz with this link:Contact Us
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 08:02 PM   #4

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

i cant get the video to play. i have tried three different browsers and shut down and restarted computer but still wont work.

one of my accounts is not showing it working at all. but the one that is working gave me 75 digs.
so i dug every hill there is. got 2 Unicycle helmets, 3 silver tiaras, 1 animal totem pole, 2 truffula tree paintings and 3 robot flowers. got a little bit cash.

guess i will have to wait for one of the browsers to play the video.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #5
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

There are apparently no questions to answer on the bear Lorax quest. You watch the clip and then move on. The video with questions is on the other Lorax quest.
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #6
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Day 2 of trying and the quest still won't work for me. I've cleared cache, restarted, still nothing. The clip plays, the questions appear, I can answer the questions, but nothing happens after I answer the 3rd question...
Old 02-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #7

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I too cannot get this to work for me. I watch the two videos and then get a blank video screen. It looks like he does give her the tree seed and then nothing. No prompt to move forward. And I am still being told to see Lorax and watch the video, which I have already done. I have cleared my cache and restarted my computer numerous times. This is happening on 2 of my accounts and I will now attempt to try on my other two accounts. I am so frustrated and will try to call Ganz tomorrow. So frustrating................
kittycat mommy is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 01:25 AM   #8
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I can't even get into the garden...it won't load no matter what I do
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #9

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

it isn't available in my region/country and the continue button doesn't work....
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #10

lynneyjean will become famous soon enough

i need help completing the winter treasure hunt.i have done the poll and the survey and i cannot find the next clue or get the next clue screen to pop up anywhere.i have already given up on this once and am now asking for help, i would hate to lose the cafe table. what am i doing wrong.helpful advice would be much appreciated. thanks so much, lynneyjean
Closed