Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Adventure Park Koala Quest

I'm stuck in the adventure park challenge. I am doing the koala challenge and step 8 says:

"Go to the room where you found the seashells, there is a door unlocked there to a new room where you can dig. Dig up a key and bring it back to me."

The problem is we can't remember where we found the shells. Anyone out there remember where the shells are....can you help me please?
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Default Re: Adventure Park Koala Quest

Sorry, I don't remember. (and I just did it last month). Usually there is only one door/gate/passage way that is open to go through. do you remember if it was in the ship?
sometimes if you try to find where you are supposed to go and can't, if you go back and click on the character it will give you a little more of a hint of where to go.

Good luck!
cria is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Sorry, I don't know the answer because I haven't done the quest, but I do have a suggestion....why don't you post the question in the 'Adventure Park' section. The posters there will probably be able to help you
joi is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 10:59 PM   #4

MJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant future

I did the quest, and, to the best of my knowledge, it's in the first room that you dug for shells in. Those rooms should be the only ones that are unlocked. Good luck!
MJFan94 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Sorry to hear that! I think the best thing to do is simple to go back to where you THINK you found them and try some doors! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find it eventually!

Happy diggin'!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #6
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I never did that quest. Try wer Sera the Mermaid is
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #7
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

It looks like perhaps many people are having problems with this quest! I've found two threads today asking about digging at this part in the quest:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ow-dig-732408/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-i-dig-732078/

Initially I thought that these people didn't understand how to dig, but perhaps it's a glitch!

If you still can't find any unlocked doors tomorrow, I'd give Ganz a call.
Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed