Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
mommomteddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: adotion code already used

I purchased the phoenix at estore this morning. Five minutes later I tried to adopt it. Said code already in use, and to go to customer support etc.
But then I was logged out and I cannot log back in. I know it is working as my daughter got in just fine.
What is happening is I get my pet and my dock but then it says "cannot connect" you will be logged out. etc.
anyone help?
mommomteddy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 10:34 AM   #2
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: adotion code already used

View Post Originally Posted by mommomteddy
I purchased the phoenix at estore this morning. Five minutes later I tried to adopt it. Said code already in use, and to go to customer support etc.
But then I was logged out and I cannot log back in. I know it is working as my daughter got in just fine.
What is happening is I get my pet and my dock but then it says "cannot connect" you will be logged out. etc.
anyone help?
On the front page of WI there is a message about the adoption issues. basically what Ganz is saying is that people should not adopt until the problem is solved. Since you seem to be locked out of the account you should call the number listed on the main message of the thread to help getting back in started.

Here is the link to the main page. WebkinzInsider.Com

When you come to WI you should go there first and see what new news there is- it makes some confusions unconfusing before you enter the site! Good Luck and hope I helped!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #3
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

It's a major glitch going on, you may want to call Ganz and tell them to fix it.

---------- pounder added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
It's a major glitch going on, you may want to call Ganz and tell them to fix it.
They might be able to unlock your account.

Sorry, it posted before I was done.

Last edited by pounder; 03-11-2009 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I would contact ganz and tell them what's going on. They might be able to help yoou
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #5
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by mommomteddy
anyone help?

Sorry to hear you had this problem.

Write to the eStore customer service and call GANZ.

1866WEBKINZ 9-5 EST Monday to Friday.

They can reset your account.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed