Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
harleygirl76 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Adoption/Welcome Gift Screen

I'm sorry if this has been posted and/or answered before but I couldn't find it. I was wondering if anyone knows if the problem with the adoption screen showing what you received with your adoption gift box has been corrected by Ganz. The last pet I adopted was in late January and when I opened the gift box it shows the screen, but the items received are blank. Just wondering if anyone can confirm that this has been fixed so I can adopt other pets. Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong location.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
sylvantrails is a jewel in the roughsylvantrails is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Adoption/Welcome Gift Screen

Sometimes it seems to work, sometimes it doesn't. You still get the stuff in your dock (at least, as far as I can tell), but sometimes the window doesn't show what you got, but sometimes it does.

Sorry, clear as mud, huh?
sylvantrails is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Hi, This could be a glitch that is affecting you. I would contact Ganz. They will look into it and fix the issue for you. Here is a link that might help :Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki) Good luck!!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

This issue is not just you and no it has not been fixed.
I have this problem on all 8 accounts.
I adopted 3 this week on 3 accounts and I was not able to see what I got, but it puts the gifts up front of the section. Like if it was a furniture item, they are the first items in the furniture section before you log off again. And if it is an object it is the first item in the objects. Sometimes though I have one already so it doesn't work out that way if you get one you already had. So I could tell what I got in them, but I would really like to see them in the screen when it comes up
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #5

cow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, this happened to me as well. You will still get all the items, though. I was surprised to see nothing when I adopted my new pet, but, I saw some new items in my dock.
cow45pow is offline Male
Old 02-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #6
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

This has been happening for a while. It is a glitch, and occurs on everyone's account while adopting a new Webkinz pet. But, I don't believe it happens with Signature pets. Whether that's on purpose, I don't know. You will still get your items. They will be on your dock. If you haven't gotten your items from storage, you won't be able to find them as easily.

Anyway, have fun adopting your pet! Don't worry, it will be okay for you to adopt your pets.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #7
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

happens to me all the time still not fixed cuz it happen to me today i know cuz i adoped my tie diye puppy
889wlry is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #8

WebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clown

This Issue Has Happened To Many, Many, Many WW Users Its A Small Glitch But Has Been In Affect Since Late September/August, And Ganz Is Currently Working On It Right Now Probably
WebkinzCollecte is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Adoption/Welcome Gift Screen

It's been happening to me too. Yesterday I adopted my 2 new Chichi Chihuahuas & didn't see anything in the boxes. The items were in my dock. I'm going to ask my mom to call Ganz tomorrow & see what they say. I am going to adopt my Love Spaniel tomorrow on V Day & I'll see what happens.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #10
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

The Welcome screen is still blank, but the items for the adoption are in your dock though.
Closed