Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Adoption/Welcome Gift Screen (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/adoption-welcome-gift-screen-680455/)

harleygirl7602-11-2011 02:26 PM

Adoption/Welcome Gift Screen

I'm sorry if this has been posted and/or answered before but I couldn't find it. I was wondering if anyone knows if the problem with the adoption screen showing what you received with your adoption gift box has been corrected by Ganz. The last pet I adopted was in late January and when I opened the gift box it shows the screen, but the items received are blank. Just wondering if anyone can confirm that this has been fixed so I can adopt other pets. Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong location.

sylvantrails02-11-2011 03:22 PM

Re: Adoption/Welcome Gift Screen

Sometimes it seems to work, sometimes it doesn't. You still get the stuff in your dock (at least, as far as I can tell), but sometimes the window doesn't show what you got, but sometimes it does.

Sorry, clear as mud, huh?

karenpd02-12-2011 01:32 PM

Hi, This could be a glitch that is affecting you. I would contact Ganz. They will look into it and fix the issue for you. Here is a link that might help :Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki) Good luck!!!

dawnscott102-12-2011 01:41 PM

This issue is not just you and no it has not been fixed.
I have this problem on all 8 accounts.
I adopted 3 this week on 3 accounts and I was not able to see what I got, but it puts the gifts up front of the section. Like if it was a furniture item, they are the first items in the furniture section before you log off again. And if it is an object it is the first item in the objects. Sometimes though I have one already so it doesn't work out that way if you get one you already had. So I could tell what I got in them, but I would really like to see them in the screen when it comes up :(

cow45pow02-12-2011 05:23 PM

Yes, this happened to me as well. You will still get all the items, though. I was surprised to see nothing when I adopted my new pet, but, I saw some new items in my dock.

Emma843202-12-2011 06:48 PM

This has been happening for a while. It is a glitch, and occurs on everyone's account while adopting a new Webkinz pet. But, I don't believe it happens with Signature pets. Whether that's on purpose, I don't know. You will still get your items. They will be on your dock. If you haven't gotten your items from storage, you won't be able to find them as easily.

Anyway, have fun adopting your pet! Don't worry, it will be okay for you to adopt your pets. ;)

889wlry02-12-2011 11:07 PM

happens to me all the time still not fixed cuz it happen to me today i know cuz i adoped my tie diye puppy

WebkinzCollecte02-12-2011 11:39 PM

This Issue Has Happened To Many, Many, Many WW Users :) Its A Small Glitch But Has Been In Affect Since Late September/August, And Ganz Is Currently Working On It Right Now Probably :)

suzee02-13-2011 02:56 PM

It's been happening to me too. Yesterday I adopted my 2 new Chichi Chihuahuas & didn't see anything in the boxes. The items were in my dock. I'm going to ask my mom to call Ganz tomorrow & see what they say. I am going to adopt my Love Spaniel tomorrow on V Day & I'll see what happens.
suzee:)
:amethysth::agr::beagle::bp::bbcd::bd::bwcd::clover::coll::cspup::dalm::dazz::elab::grover:

COWS4YOU02-13-2011 09:54 PM

The Welcome screen is still blank, but the items for the adoption are in your dock though.