Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

CrispinsMama is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Adoption Question

I noticed that when you adopt a webkinz pet, it only lasts for one year. Let's say I want to keep the pet I adopted first. after a year, does it just disappear or do I just need to buy a new pet to keep my account active?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #2
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: Adoption Question

You wopuld need to buy another webkinz to keep the acount active. Welcome to WI!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 01:18 PM   #3
avictoria200

You can keep your first webkinz as long as you would like as long as at least once a year you buy a new webkinz. BTW, i love your avatar!
Old 06-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #4
miszangiemae

You're pet WILL NOT disappear, but you're Webkinz account will only be there for a year, here an example:

U adopt a pet March 24th 2007, Ur account will expire March 24th 2008, but if u get another Webkinz on the same account on April 29th 2007, you're account will expires April 29th 2008, so u need to keep buying Webkinz to keep ur account!

Hope I helped, =)
Old 06-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #5
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by CrispinsMama
I noticed that when you adopt a webkinz pet, it only lasts for one year. Let's say I want to keep the pet I adopted first. after a year, does it just disappear or do I just need to buy a new pet to keep my account active?

Thanks in advance
You'll need to buy a new pet to keep the account active. Your account lasts one year from the date of your most recent adoption, so as long as you adopt a new pet before your expiration date, you'll account with all of your pets will continue.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 01:39 PM   #6

CrispinsMama is an unknown quantity at this point

ok... makes sense. I'm a huge monkey fan. I saw there's a "love monkey" coming out for Valentines 2009, I have a feeling I'll be getting my hands on that cute little thing.

And thanks for the compliments on the avatar. It makes me giggle everytime I look at it.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
Gift Guru
hnreynolds is an unknown quantity at this point

you keep all the webkinz that you adopt as long as you buy at least one webkinz a year. you have to buy one a year in order to keep it active
Old 06-10-2008, 02:46 PM   #8
teddynchance

Webbiesluvr11 is on a distinguished road

you would just have to buy another webkinz b4 then to keep the account active nothing will happen to any of your webkinz and welcome to WI!
Webbiesluvr11 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 04:34 PM   #9
LizzyAnne

ah trust me, if youre like the rest of us youll be picking up more webkinz soon enough and wont have to worry about your account expiring. Webbies are like potato chips, you cant have just one!
Closed