Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

tigger4me2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Adoption problems

Hi! That answers my question!! I adopted a polar bear today and I did not get a room for him. He is my 11th pet. I was going nuts trying to figure out where my room went to. He is now bunking in with the penguins. Thanks for the information!
tigger4me2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #12
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Adoption problems

View Post Originally Posted by tink my doxen
okay thanks, for taking your time to help! thanks! and thats a rep for you

---------- tink my doxen added 9 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

here is a pic. and i mean in the left hand corner it says 1000 kc well that is not added to my total and it has never been added ,so what do i do contact ganz, or do i not get it?
No, you don't get that extra 1,000 KC. I remember when I first saw that and thought the same thing. Now if a KC coin shows up where the Disco Ball did, you get a KC coin that is worth 1,000 KC that you can sell to the Wshop.

---------- Polarity added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
I'm pretty sure the top box shows the "category" of gift you're receiving. It typically says 1000 KC (and it either gives you an exclusive item or a 1000 KC coin in the main, large box, which displays the item you receive.) However, I think that when it gives you a rare item instead, it says "Rare" or something else up at the top.
Yes, when you get a rare item, it will tell you that it's rare...it's pretty exciting to see that. It will say "rare" and be a green colored box, where the 1,000 is if I'm thinking correctly. Like I said, it's pretty exciting, esp. when you get something that hasn't been sold in the American Curio Shop yet, or when you get an item that is coveted and has not been in the American Curio Shop for a long time.

Last edited by Polarity; 12-01-2008 at 09:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Polarity is offline Female
Closed