Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
Surfs up while being
Gift Guru

SurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Adoption Present Glitch

Anyone have this happen? I adopted a pet today from a card from the Series 2 cards....I got two adoption presents and then two silver boxes. They all had different things in them.
SurferMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Default Re: Adoption Present Glitch

Hi there. Unfortunately, I've never been lucky enough to receive a pet from TC2 or TC1, OR TC3 so I can't really help. It kind of sounds cool, but what do you mean by silver boxes? If you're worried about it, contact GANZ, and if it's OK, just keep the boxes. I mean it's just bonus presents!
By the way, what pet is it?
And congratulations on getting a free pet!
Good Luck!
-honeyluv55
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 04:06 PM   #3
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Wow, have you opened those boxes? It might be a GOOD glitch!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 04:21 PM   #4
pococutie
Webkinz :)

Webkinz_Cutie27 is on a distinguished road

Lucky,there is nothing wrong with tha-
I Think its just the pet's gift box.
Webkinz_Cutie27 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SurferMom
Anyone have this happen? I adopted a pet today from a card from the Series 2 cards....I got two adoption presents and then two silver boxes. They all had different things in them.
Hello SurferMom! I am wondering if this was perhaps your 10th adoption? You would have received one light blue box and then one yellow box with a blue ribbon. The yellow box is a superbed box! You can choose which superbed you'd like when dragging it in to your room! The second box is a sort of "bonus" box, where you can get either a rare, 1000 KC coin or another exclusive after you drag it into your room. Congratulations on the adoption of your newest pet! And I hope I understood your question
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 11:47 PM   #6
Surfs up while being
Gift Guru

SurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

No its not a 10th.....must be over 45? Not sure, I'd have to check.

it was the Terrier that we got.

You know when you get over a certain amout you get the the silver box (which I think is really blue).

It was for sure a nice glitch The only thing I got doubles of was his scooter. Everyhting else was different.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:50 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Wow, that does sound like a glitch then - a very nice glitch!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 12:03 AM   #8
Surfs up while being
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

I figured I deserved it since it took Ganz 16 days to fix my POTM problem
Old 10-28-2008, 12:16 AM   #9
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SurferMom
I figured I deserved it since it took Ganz 16 days to fix my POTM problem
lol - No kidding, SurferMom - you DID deserve it! Thanks for sharing your happy newz - it's nice to see a glitch in OUR favor for a change! CONGRATS!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Closed