Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 09:30 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
ddamac73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: adoption issue

I bought my son a german sherpard in feb. and went to adopt him and an error message read that he was already adopted and the code was no good. I tryed to contact ganz to fix the problem but they do not have a pet listing for a german sherpapd in the feild they want you to use so i went ahead with another route and nothing!! Help my son is upset and I'm getting more mad by the day!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 10:05 AM   #2
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

Default Re: adoption issue

That's very strange! It could be because the german shepherd retired, but that's no reason why they would no longer support people entering the code! Try calling/emailing them and actually talking with someone.

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
eMail: support@webkinz.com

Good luck!
RegsH is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 10:07 AM   #3
Ugh! im still a
Webkinz :)

murgum will become famous soon enough

yeah contact them
murgum is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
ddamac73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I'll call cause I have been emailing them for months and getting no where, but I didn't know a number to call.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #5

abisk8r is on a distinguished road

yea i would be mad too. if i was u i would keep trying to get a hold of them a keep telling them the problem.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

i kno i would be soooooper mad! You should contact them
Texasmiley is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 11:17 PM   #7
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Have you looked closely at the letters and numbers on the code tag? I find that I sometimes mistake an 8 for a B, or a 5 for an S. Also, once when my 2 children and I were adopting new webkinz, my dd moved my tag before I logged it in. Then I picked up her used tag by mistake. When I entered it, it said it was already used. I emailed Ganz, thinking it was their error. And it took about 6 weeks for them to get back to me. But she was very nice, and when I gave her the tag code over the phone, she told me it was already on a liongirl account. I said "That is my daughter!" So we went through all of the other pig codes (lil pig potm, we had 6) until we found the one that was not used. So, I wonder if you adopted more than one german shepherd? I have always had good experiences talking with customer service reps at Webkinz. It is especially frustrating when it is your child that is disappointed. But try the email route again, and they will get back to you. Keep the tag in a safe place. I put mine in a ziploc bag taped on the cabinet above the phone! I find I get so flustered when they finally do call, it makes it easy to find.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 11:37 PM   #8

marissam1456 is an unknown quantity at this point

What I would do if I where in your position.

1. I would make sure it is a german sheperd code you are useing(Just incase you mixed up codes) To check look on the back of the code.

2. Make sure that you typed in the right code.

3.Wait a week or 2 and try again

4.call GANZ

Hope this helps!
Old 07-04-2008, 12:48 AM   #9
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by marissam1456
What I would do if I where in your position.

1. I would make sure it is a german sheperd code you are useing(Just incase you mixed up codes) To check look on the back of the code.

2. Make sure that you typed in the right code.

3.Wait a week or 2 and try again

4.call GANZ

Hope this helps!
I would have to agree with #1.

Make sure your using the right pet's code and not using another code..
Closed