Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 11:49 AM   #41
For Trades Only
Gifted

flowergirlesl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Adoption--has anyone tried yet?

I adopted a robin on Friday and everything has been working well, in fact better than usual. I haven't been logged out at all...it seems that those who can get in are experiencing a nearly empty server because of those who are locked out, and that means less glitches for them

Hopefully those who are locked out will be able to get back in soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #42
QueenDD
Webkinz :)

QueenDD is on a distinguished road

I adopted a crocodile on my son's account yesterday and had no problem adopting, so today, I adopted a floppy pig on my daughter's account and got locked out! Grrr this is so frustrating! I will call Ganz tomorrow as my daughter was super upset. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible or at least get a message when trying to adopt our pets to adopt later.
QueenDD is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:13 PM   #43
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by capeanne
Hi,

Am so distressed at this point. I know, intellectually, these pets are not real but I feel such a loss at not being able to take care of them...when I was locked out, they were not sleeping. And, what's happening with my gardens?

When my sister gave me a webkinz in November, it took me until January to adopt it because I just didn't think this would be for me. I don't "play" much. Have always enjoyed more serious things. But, since I first adopted, I now have 18 pets and spend at least two hours a day playing. I am 62 years old.

But, now I don't trust this and would walk away but I can't abandon my pets. If I shared these feelings with anyone but my sister, they'd think I was nuts. But, I think you all understand. Thanks for listening.
Hi capeanne

I completely sympathize! I'm an adult, but I still love stuffed animals and I bought the chipmunk because I thought it was a cute toy. I was still curious about the online part so I plugged my code in. I get such a kick from WW--all the games and activities. I love buying and deocorating rooms. It's like the best dollhouse I could ever want!

I too was worried about my webbie and her garden when I went on vacation. They didn't get the care and attention I would usually give, but I guess they were OK in the end--thankfully I had a little computer access when we were away.

I am waiting to adopt 2 new pets. This is killing me! I want to decorate their rooms and play with them so badly. Guess I'd better wait b/c I will cry if I get locked out! Darn.

You're among friends here! Welcome!!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #44
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kcbkat
Hi capeanne

I completely sympathize! I'm an adult, but I still love stuffed animals and I bought the chipmunk because I thought it was a cute toy. I was still curious about the online part so I plugged my code in. I get such a kick from WW--all the games and activities. I love buying and deocorating rooms. It's like the best dollhouse I could ever want!

I too was worried about my webbie and her garden when I went on vacation. They didn't get the care and attention I would usually give, but I guess they were OK in the end--thankfully I had a little computer access when we were away.

I am waiting to adopt 2 new pets. This is killing me! I want to decorate their rooms and play with them so badly. Guess I'd better wait b/c I will cry if I get locked out! Darn.

You're among friends here! Welcome!!
(I hope I did the quote thing right.) Thanks for your kind words. Also you made me feel better like everything will be okay when this gets fixed. I guess it is like a dollhouse and I never had a dollhouse.
Satisfies the need to make money, spend money, play games, decorate and nurture. But, don't take a chance on getting locked out. It is so frustrating. Thanks again...
capeanne is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:59 PM   #45
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

We are having this "locked out" problem on one of ours accounts still. I really thought Ganz would have this fixed by now with all the "maintenance" they have been doing.
flybabytina is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #46
I am obsessed with

sherbertpup1 is on a distinguished road

I am wondering the same too. I just got an easter duck earlier today. Theres no harm in waiting! Better safe than sorry, right?
Old 03-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #47
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

i wasn't thinking and adopted 2 webkinz to my cousins account and everything went fine!!! alls well here
good luck everyone
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #48

CelticDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, do you have to call Ganz on Monday if you are locked out? Or can you just wait and assume it will be fixed?? Thanks!
CelticDragon is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 06:07 PM   #49
Lil Kinz
wendyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Capeanne, you made me smile! I am also a "mature" webkinz lover. I've often wondered if there are other people of my age who love playing Webkinz as much as I do. I certainly hope Ganz resolves this problem quickly!
Old 03-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #50
Gift Guru

nanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to beholdnanastheone is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I'm a grandmother and I love playing webkinz! I have a couple of pets to adopt and it's hard to be patient, since I work all week and am too tired at night to do much more than the dailies. The weekend is the best time for me to enjoy the new pets. Oh, well ---
nanastheone is offline Female
Closed