Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 09:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Frappie has disabled reputation

Question Unanswered: Adoption Gifts Explanation Please :)

I just adopted a St Bernard ( I named him Aspen) and I only got the pet specific food and the fireplace; oh and the cash. Shouldn't I have received something else? This is only my second adoption.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2008, 10:36 PM   #2
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

Alyyxoxo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Adoption Gifts Explanation Please :)

Yeah, You should get an exclusive on your second adoption. You should e-mail ganz.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #3

Would that be support@webkinz.com or do you mean ganz itself?? Do you know their support email?
Old 03-01-2008, 01:42 AM   #4
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

Warning: Long post but alot of info about contacting Ganz.

You have at lest 3 ways to contact them to resolve this, What you can do is email the support@ wekinz.com.

Or at the main page for Webkins click on the Customer Support buttion ( right under the Log in/ New Member) from there click on "Comments & Suggestions", then "Our Question does not appear above" & fill out all the info.
As it is now Sat, dont be looking for a return email soon.

Also as I recently had that problem with 2 of our pets (one was a superbed gift box missing!) and more than a week passed with no respons from Ganz I called them.

How I do not know if posting there # is agaist the rooms here or not, but I know telling you where to look isn't (I hope). From teh webkinz sight any page should have a GANZ in the upper left hand coner. Click on that. Then click on Contact and the #'s are right there (I also dont know where your from so I hope that helps.) They only work M-F (at lest the webkinz side of it) When you 1st call they will transfure you to the webkinz # (but they wont give it to you!). You'll most likly get a voicemail box, Leave the message.
Give them a bit to get back to you, if you have Caller ID it will say Ganz. Write down the persons Name, there phone and ext #! Incase you still have a problem, or theres a repeat. If they say there going to give you to Teck support give them 24hr (about) to call you back. If they dont, call the # back and leave a message, they will more then likly give you an item then. Keep the # for referance incase you have a problem later on.

I hope that wasn't to much info, but it can be like pulling a broken tooth getting it solved. The good news? YOu can PICK what exclusive or RARE you want! Just hope that it's not "being worked on".

Blessings and take care! I hope it works out for you how ever you deside to contact them. PM me if you (or anyone eles) has more questions....if this sight has PM functions, still newbie here.
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 02:10 AM   #5

That's a great help !!! Thank you so very much !!!
Old 03-01-2008, 06:27 PM   #6
james285
Banned
googlesman839 is on a distinguished road

Yeah you should recive somtin else
Old 03-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #7
moomoox19

RissaRoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes you should be recieving an exclusive.

I'd recomend contacting Ganz, because they're usually quite helpful in restoring your items. Try clicking the contact us button on the main page & emailing them . If not, perhaps you can call
Old 03-02-2008, 01:33 PM   #8
emerald195

emerald195 will become famous soon enough

Everytime you adopt a webkinz you should get the food, pet exclusive, and a regular exclusive. There's also the money and a balloon.
emerald195 is offline Female
Closed