Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
aiting Patiently
Gifted
 
Smile4me's Avatar
Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Adoption Gift Questions

Hello everyone!

My son has now finally reached 10 webkinz, so he no longer gets a room with his adoptions. I know that they could give an exclusive, or any other items as the special gift, but I am a little confused about the "extra" gift.

I was under the impression that you got a 1,000 KC Coin instead of the room. When we adopted the Bear he got for Christmas the pictures didn't show up for what he got when his box was opened. By looking at his doc I think he got the following items:

Welcome Balloon
PSI
PSF
Popcorn
Extra Gift Box

When we opened the Extra Gift Box he got a Sparkle Plant instead of a coin.

I guess my question is do they really give a food item instead of an exclusive, rare, or other furninture/object?

Does the extra gift box always contain a 1000 KC coin or is it random? If it is random what kinds of items can we expect?

Thanks for your help!

*Admins/Mods - If I should have put this question in a different area please let me know!
Smile4me is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by zacspet
The box after a tenth webkinz should always contain an extra blue box that should have a random picked rare, exclusive or 100 kc coin item

there is a gltch with the items not showing up in your Psi gift i haven't seen the gift in my box ssince maybe April of last year


Your question is in the right spot


Yes it is random choosing but there seems to be a 60% chance for getting a kc coin a 20%chance exlusive and a 20% chance of getting rare, from what I've experienced
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru
 
FIA's Avatar
FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Adoption Gift Questions

The additional adoption gift is either a KinzCash Coin, an Exclusive item, or a Rare item.

For each adoption after 10, you get an extra 1000 KC added to your total, not a coin.

FIA is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Adoption Gift Questions

The box after a tenth webkinz should always contain an extra blue box that should have a random picked rare, exclusive or 100 kc coin item

there is a gltch with the items not showing up in your Psi gift i haven't seen the gift in my box ssince maybe April of last year


Your question is in the right spot


Yes it is random choosing but there seems to be a 60% chance for getting a kc coin a 20%chance exlusive and a 20% chance of getting rare, from what I've experienced
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted
 
ratgirl57's Avatar
ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Adoption Gift Questions

Don't worry aboutn ot seeing the items in the box- it's an old glitch like zacspet said. webkinz should almost always give you a random food item in the pet gift box and like FIA said, the money is not always a coin. Don't worry.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
aiting Patiently
Gifted
 
Smile4me's Avatar
Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Adoption Gift Questions

I want to thank all three of you for being so helpful. Each one of you gave me pieces to the puzzle regarding the coin, popcorn, and exclusive/rare. You are why I am so thankful for this site!!!!
Smile4me is offline Female
Closed

Tags
smile4me

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts