Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
kalliestarr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Adoption Center Problem

I tried to adopt the porcupine and the clown fish but they didnt not go through and now I have seen an error message in the adoption center saying that for security reasons i cannot go there. This has been almost 3 weeks now. The problem is that when I went to the customer service area it asks what pet is having the problem and there is not an option to select those 2 pets. I called GANZ but they said to email on their recorded message and when I emailed it gave me an error message saying to go to the customer service link and fill out the form. Any idea what I should do now?

What is weird is that at first the pets went through but then the site closed and those 2 out of 6 that were adopted did not go through..
kalliestarr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 12:10 AM   #2
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: Adoption Center Problem

Oh no! Three weeks? I have the same problem, but it just happened last night, after midnight. It said that I would be locked out of the Adoption center today (Monday). Now that it's technically "Tuesday," I thought I would be able to adopt again. But I'm still locked out for "security reasons." I hope that both of us can get this problem fixed.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 12:50 AM   #3
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Did you try to adopt 6 pets at one time? That could be why there was a problem - kind of like when you use your credit card too much. I don't know if you have much recourse besides contacting Ganz.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 12:54 AM   #4
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I would most definitely try calling again, and if the rep doesn't want to help you ask to speak to a supervisor. This is a serious enough problem that they will most likely help you over the phone if you be persistent enough. So sorry this happened to you & hope it gets worked out soon!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 12:59 AM   #5
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

I just checked back again, and the adoption center was working for me again. Try calling Ganz again. They should be able to fix the problem.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 06:35 AM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I'd call the number 1-866-webkinz... and press 0. That will take you to the voice mailbox. Leave your name and number, and say that you are having an issue with your account.

Now someone said there was a limit.. there isn't... my son adopted 9 on his birthday a couple months ago without any trouble... and we have adopted all the October pets the same day, etc. No limit...

Not sure what the error message is you are getting, I have never received that.. but call that number back and you can leave a voicemail even though the automated message says you can't...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 06:52 AM   #7
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

OH MY GOODNESS................. that is a terrible problem to have. i really feel for you both and i hope they make it right. i adopted two on different accounts tonight and did not get that message. it sure is a spooky message........................ please let us know if and how you resolved it and what they say to you if you do call or email. since two of you now have the problem i hope you are not the canaries in the mine.................. you know? good luck with this. i hope the best for you.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 09:36 AM   #8

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Okay this is going to sound a bit odd seeing as your pets are new and unused, but it is possible your codes aren't in their system for some reason and they believe you are pulling a fast one. I had this happn with a pink pony and a couple other pets randomly and a number of trading cards.

In both cases I was kicked out of those areas... code shop for 24 hours (or my account would be terminated...the message said) ..adoption I was not allowed in that area for awhile either. All were brand new and I was shocked. Needles to say I stayed away and was for scared one of my little ones or I would accidently hit the code shop or adoption.

So I would not try adopting until you have a person on the phone to speak with
My guess is it will all work out...Good Luck!
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed