Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: Adoption bonus gift box?

In the upper left box, what did we get? Anything? Has anyone else seen this before?

bonus box.jpg
anjii is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by hpquinlan
When I finally adopted my tenth pet and qualified for this, I was confused also. I actually called Ganz because it is actually listed as a bonus roll with the rare die (or some such language). I was told that it doesn't actually roll and that you can get kinzcash, an exclusive, or a rare item. It isn't quite so disappointing if you are expecting it, so now I don't mind. Hope you enjoy your new disco ball!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #2
Proud Aspie
Webkinz :)

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

Default Re: Adoption bonus gift box?

Oh! I know what you got! After you adopt your tenth pet, you get a box with either a 1000 kinzcash coin, a bonus exclusive item, or a rare item. You got a disco ball.
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 02:14 AM   #3

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

When I finally adopted my tenth pet and qualified for this, I was confused also. I actually called Ganz because it is actually listed as a bonus roll with the rare die (or some such language). I was told that it doesn't actually roll and that you can get kinzcash, an exclusive, or a rare item. It isn't quite so disappointing if you are expecting it, so now I don't mind. Hope you enjoy your new disco ball!
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys! I feel so silly I've actually got over 50 pets, and have had many blue bonus boxes... for some reason though, I was thinking that where the image of a gift box is, in the top left corner, there was supposed to be more KC or something? I was just temporarily confused, lol! Anyways, thanks for your answers
anjii is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Since you figured out the answer, choose the best answer and close the thread.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed