Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: Adoption Biography Question -- Please help if you know the answer! :D

You know the little picture of your pet sitting down in the upper left hand corner of it's biography when you adopt it? Okay, so why does the background behind your pet in the picture sometimes come out blank or even black when you print the biography? It's weird, I've had it happen to me with every even number of new pet so far (adoption #2, #,4, #6....). Then again, I only have 5 Webkinz so far. But still! Oh, and when that happens, the adoption certificate comes out like that, too.

Thanks!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Adoption Biography Question -- Please help if you know the answer! :D

It's probably just a small glitch. If it get's worse I would contact ganz. I don't know why. I hope somebody else will be able to help better than me! I'm sorry!

~Sophie
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Adoption Biography Question -- Please help if you know the answer! :D

Yes this has happened to me too. It's a WW glitch, and it's been going on for about 6 months now. Sometimes, the background behind the pet is the normal scenery, but usually it's just white or occasionally black.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #4
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry that I cannot help, I don't print mine. : ) Looks like you got help any how!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #5

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

It's a glitch. I don't even print them anymore, there always there in the webkinz file(the little blue pic in the current pets pic) Hope this helps.
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

It is just a glitch.Try and print another time or two.Yu could also contact Ganz.
london45 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Thanks, everyone! At least my favorite Webkinz, April, got a background in her bio! =D

Such a strange glitch...Lol but much less strange than many others! xD
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Yes this has happened a lot to me as well.

The one thing I would remind you of though is that if you don't print the Bio when you first adopt the pet there is currently no way to reprint it at a later date (unlike the adoption cert).
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 09:19 AM   #9
gocolts52

Twins22 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, it's just a glitch. (I hope it prints white background rather than black to save on ink!)
Twins22 is offline Male
Old 03-26-2009, 09:26 AM   #10
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I have not been able to print out an adoption certificate without it coming out black- I gave up trying
elefancy is offline Female
Closed