Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 02:34 AM   #21
hoopie! Level 7!!!
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Adoption Addiction

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
Thank you for all the great ideas! I did adopt my 5th today - I have an all-cats account - so it was the white persian one. I also bought the little kinz version and am REALLY trying not to adopt that one, too! I have several more squirreled away, in my closet, waiting for me or my kids to adopt them.

You all have such good ideas, and I am glad I posted the topic!
THat's what I do here, and I try to hide them from both my husband and son, so neither one of them know what I have. My son, so he can be surprised when I pull one out for reward, or to sign them up, and my husband, so he doesn't get mad that I have "another webkinz LOL"

I set up an account for cats and dogs-

my latest cat is the orange and white Lil Kinz (the Walgreens one) and I called it Milo. I'l lbe looking for an Otis dog to go with it

The funny thing is after I got the first one, I was like now I have to buy one a year hahaha. I guess I won't have to worry about that.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 11:26 AM   #22
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mommy
THat's what I do here, and I try to hide them from both my husband and son, so neither one of them know what I have. My son, so he can be surprised when I pull one out for reward, or to sign them up, and my husband, so he doesn't get mad that I have "another webkinz LOL"

I set up an account for cats and dogs-

my latest cat is the orange and white Lil Kinz (the Walgreens one) and I called it Milo. I'l lbe looking for an Otis dog to go with it

The funny thing is after I got the first one, I was like now I have to buy one a year hahaha. I guess I won't have to worry about that.
Yep, I thought I would adopt one a year also. Doesn't look like THAT is going to happen
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #23
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

Yeah, hello to all you Webkinz junkies - I have found my people. My daughter got her first Webkinz in March - I have since taken over her account. We have 30 webbies, she plays with the plush and I am building our virtual empire. My husband teases me all the time, but I keep telling him there are people with asian accounts that get up in the middle of the night and such, so although I am addicited, there are people who do even more than me. I fugure owning the little guys is like getting a tatoo or eating chips - one is never enough.
kajika is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:51 PM   #24
Hockey Is My Life

scrubsfanatic is on a distinguished road

I got my first Webkinz on May 13th and I now have 34 of them...
scrubsfanatic is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #25
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Looks like I am gonna have to adopt the two little kinz I have, waiting in the wings to unite with their virtual mamas
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #26
1356orr is an unknown quantity at this point

i think webkinz are great too!!!!!!!! i know this girl who had 100 the last time i checked...(a few months ago...) Now she probably has 150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #27
skatingprincess32 is an unknown quantity at this point

I started in May 26, 2006. My friend got me one for my birthday and I didn't even know what a webkin was or much like exist. Now I have 124 pets in counting and find myself buying webkinz with all my birthday and Christmas money. Hahaha and my mom gets mad seeing them all over my room. Lol., But they keep me company!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 04:21 PM   #28
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Lol. My parents are basiclly forbidding me to get more. they think 27 webkinz is more than enough. I don't. I joined on May 31 2007, and I only had one pet on my account for 6 whole months. That changed quickly. In August '07, I was getting on every week. Things slowed down onw, but I got one pretty recently, the Toco Toucan, Loco.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #29
magnetism

magnetism is on a distinguished road

Well , I would adopt one like every week or even months or whenever you feel that you should , but my advice is dont adopt them all at one time wait a little bit b4 you do and dont worry it doesnt matter if you are addicted to webkinz! : ) Hope this helps!
Old 08-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #30
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I can't say if you're more controlled than I am or vice versa... I have 46. That may sound a bit... alarming... but I started early January 2007. I can say that my cousin, WI user MaccaStarkey, is a titch more controlled, she started webkinz day this year and has four as well...
I think by the time it is what, August '09 or so, you will have tons.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed