Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 02:46 PM   #1
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Adoption Addiction

Hello, my name is SnoopysGirl, and I am addicted to Webkinz......

Okay, seriously Hi all, I am fairly new to Webkinz. I adopted my first pet in May, and now I have four. I have four more purchased, and I really want to adopt them, but I feel as though it is too much, too fast! I don't want my account to get super duper full! How do you all feel about adopting pets?

Thanks for the advice and help! I very much appreciate it!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Adoption Addiction

I just started in late March and am up to 50 pets, so I guess you could say I am addicted to Webkinz too! I think I went a little fast, but they came out with the Wcares pets & I've gotten all of them. Also since I started a little late in the game, there are so many adorable ones that I've just had to have, especially since they have been retiring so many. I want to make sure I have the ones I really want before they are gone. As long as you don't spend the rent or grocery money on them, I say get as many as you want.
white5072 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #3
bellafirenze
Gifted

glammerz is a jewel in the roughglammerz is a jewel in the rough

You're definitely more controlled than I am... I started at the begining of May as well and have 31 as of yesterday. o.O
I started out slow, with just the original four (Got the buy 1 get 1 free deals at LT2 and Justice back then!) for about a month- but then I got a couple more, and then a couple more... and it just spun off from there!! LOL
I do blame my husband partially though... he loves Ebay deals, and was happy to have something new to "hunt" for- he won a lot of 6 white rabbits for $5 a piece.. a pink googles for $4 and a few others he was quite proud of- so a lot have been added that way!!
glammerz is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
wajiha44

I have about 9 webkinz pets and i love all of them. Adopt as much as you like.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

iamcute1628 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you have too many pets then seperate them by a different name. you can make another account

---------- iamcute1628 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

hope i helped! i have 10 pets so i know what it is like!

Last edited by iamcute1628; 08-02-2008 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
iamcute1628 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #6
ishes do come true!
Gift Guru

smiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of light

I just adopted my 52nd pet this morning (had to get the Manatee so I could enjoy the underwater room! ) ... and that's just my "main" account - I also have 2 pets in my secondary acct (adopted another when it was about to expire) and I have a pet that started my Asian account. It definitely is addicting! and especially recently since they're coming out with so many new ones in just one month!

I have a rule that I have to play with my newest adoption for a full week before I can load another. The trading room has also slowed my adoptions down some b/c now I can trade for exclusive items that I'm missing, rather than keep adopting pets hoping to get what I'm looking for.
smiles83 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 05:02 PM   #7
I love my

tapper123416 is on a distinguished road

I think it's fine to adopt alot at the same time and to have a lot on one account. I have adopted 7 at a time once and my Grandma has over 100 on one account!
Old 08-02-2008, 05:17 PM   #8
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

I Started In January Of This Year 2008 And By March 2008 I Had 78 On My First Account So It Is Addicting Very Addicting And I Came On Here And Ask For Some Advise And I Was Told To Open Another Account Because My Account Started Loading Slowly So I Opened Another Account That Has 16 Pets...i Collected Every Webkinz But The Cheeky Dog And The Cheeky Cat They Are Too Expensive...i Went Out This Morning And Got All The Animals That Was Released This Month. So Now I Hold On To My Animals To Register Them When They Are Pet Of The Month Or I Register Them When They Retire So Have Fun ......and Enjoy..
Old 08-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #9
hoopie! Level 7!!!

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

Oh funny- you are like me LOL.

My son got his first webkinz for Christmas last year from my Mom (Grandma) for a present. I was like what the heck is this, I had no idea what it was.

Then slowly I got another one. We bought a few more with the April sale where you get one free with purchase, and those have been in bags. I thought I should save them so I'll have enough and can adopt one a year Hahah. I had 4 adopted before today. Adopted 2 more today, so now I have 3 accounts. I'm thinking of opening up one more account so I have at least 4 accounts to get things in for prizes and such, and be able to get more crowns of wonder and star search games, etc. I know people with over 20 accounts and hundreds of pets. I'm pretty sure I won't put over 30 pets in one account, so I hope I don't ever get these all filled, but you never know, maybe one day I'll have more than 10 accounts. LOL.

I say adopt them and get yourself a few more accounts. I just opened up my first Asian account today. I'm thinking my next one will be there too (they have better sales deals).

If you have 4 more pets, how about opening up 2 more accounts, with 2 pets in each account, then they won't be lonely. The new one I opened up today will be cats and dogs. The next one will be reptiles and lizards and snakes, and I want another one for the sea animals My original one is going to be outdoor and farm animals (racoon, horse, chicken, cow, pig) and the first one, my son's has the reindeer, panda bear, monkey, so maybe more the wild animals like zoo animals- elephants, tiger, lion, etc).

If I get far enough that I need another one, I might do one with all the misc. Lil' Kinz I'm collecting with the webkinz cares pets.

Good luck, tough decisions , have fun!

---------- Webkinz Mommy added 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by chinnell
I Hold On To My Animals To Register Them When They Are Pet Of The Month Or I Register Them When They Retire So Have Fun ......and Enjoy..
That's what I've been telling myself I'll be doing, but I did register one of the webkinz cares Lil'Kinz pets today. I'm hoping that since it's a featured webkinz pet, that it won't be used as a regular POTM, but I don't know that for sure, I'm just guessing.

It's tempting, I really want to sign on a few more pets. But at least some I have that have been ordered I know are discontinued, so I can register those now LOL.

Last edited by Webkinz Mommy; 08-02-2008 at 05:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2008, 06:16 PM   #10
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

GUILTY as charged, I'm addicted as well. I bought my daughter her first webkinz last year for her birthday in May. Soon I found myself playing on her account more then she did and decided to get my own. Unfortunately that's when they craze started and I couldn't find them anywhere. So I ended up finding on on ebay (a pug) and payed way too much for it, lol. Since then I've managed to adopt another 34 more on my account and I have a spare with 1 as well. I have countless animals sitting in the closet waiting to be adopted, quite embarrassing actually hahahhaa. I've thought about selling them back on ebay but unfortunately I won't get half my money back. But I do have to say if she gets invited to a birthday party it's an easy present to grab out of the closet!
Closed