Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

Exclamation Answered: Adopting Pets Not Extending Acount Length Alot?

Recently, I've been having some problems when I was adopting my pets, it wasn't during the actual adoption, but after when I check my account's expiration date.

I recall reading that adopting a pet before an account's expiration will give you at least three months, I've read somewhere else it gives you another year. But when I adopted my pet on Halloween, my expiration date moved only about 50 days, from September 7 to the 31 of October. Is it when you adopt your pet then the day you adopt it is when the expiration date is but in the next year or something else?

There was one other time where I adopted TWO pets at once, but only gained TWO weeks to my account's expiration date!

Last edited by 398256501; 11-11-2009 at 07:53 PM..
398256501 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
Did you check the year of the expiry? There has been something recently about getting some extra months by renewing early, but check whether the expiry is in 2009 or 2010.

When you said that you adopted two pets at the same time, that won't give you any more time than adopting one. You are supposed to get a full year from the LAST adoption. It is NOT cumulative. Adopting five pets at once will not extend your account 5 years, but just one. So if you adopted a pet on Oct 31, 2009, your account should expire on Oct 31, 2010. And when you only got two extra weeks, had you by any chance adopted a pet two weeks previously?

I hope that clarifies account renewals for you. If that is not the issue, definitely call Ganz.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 02:12 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Adopting Pets Not Extending Acount Length Alot?

A new pet adoption should extend the expiration date by one year. If you wait until your account has almost expired, you'll get a note via KinzPost reminding you that you need to adopt another pet to keep your account active, and promising you an extra three months (15 months total) if you adopt before your account expires.

I've never heard of anyone having their account expiration only move by 50 days, or by a couple of weeks. This is something you really should contact Ganz about.
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 02:58 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Did you check the year of the expiry? There has been something recently about getting some extra months by renewing early, but check whether the expiry is in 2009 or 2010.

When you said that you adopted two pets at the same time, that won't give you any more time than adopting one. You are supposed to get a full year from the LAST adoption. It is NOT cumulative. Adopting five pets at once will not extend your account 5 years, but just one. So if you adopted a pet on Oct 31, 2009, your account should expire on Oct 31, 2010. And when you only got two extra weeks, had you by any chance adopted a pet two weeks previously?

I hope that clarifies account renewals for you. If that is not the issue, definitely call Ganz.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Did you see what year it was expiring?
Old 11-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #5
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker

I adopt my pets randomly, but I'm sure I didn't adopt any pets in the previous weeks. But even when I adopt one pet, it doesn't extend it by a year.
This helped me alot about future adoptions, thanks for the info!
398256501 is offline Female
Closed