Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 11:45 AM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Adopting POTM as 30th pet doesn't work

You should call them. A lot of people did not get their POM loot this month. You should get the POM prize first and then the special bed box when you open the pet's gift box, so the fact that it was the 30th pet probably has nothing to do with it.

I don't think anyone has gotten the tiara without calling Ganz and asking for it. I had to do this 3 times with my 3 accounts. Every time the person was very nice about it and gave me my tiara. So when you do finally get a human being on the phone, ask for your tiara, too.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 11:50 AM   #12
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

Lyn and Dixiecup - I had NO idea that the superbeds (every 10 pets) would screw up the POTM loot bags! I'm going to have to pay closer attention to my adoption count! Lyn, I'm very sorry this happened, always a pain having to get something corrected! I'm chasing Customer Service for my charm forest tiara at the moment, too! (mantra: Monday...they'll be back Monday)
Old 01-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #13
Im a TKD lovin' girl

webkinzlover326 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzlover326 is a jewel in the rough

That ***** i bought my pug to get the loot bag too and i did not even get one!!!
webkinzlover326 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 01:34 PM   #14
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover326
That ***** i bought my pug to get the loot bag too and i did not even get one!!!
Call them on Monday! and remeber to log in and out a few times - it may yet appear.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 01:36 PM   #15

Ethansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah definatley call them, I didn't get a POTM Loot Bag when i adopted my hippo and called them immediatley. Within 24 hrs I recieved a call back from a very nice women who assisted me and awarded my prizes. Good luck.
Ethansiam is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #16
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

Lyn is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad to hear so many people have received their missing POTM prizes by calling, and the Tiera's too. Hopefully I'll get someone in a helpful mood I have logged off an on many times, switched pets, switched rooms, looked and looked in my dock, definitely no loot bag anywhere.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #17
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Sorry to hear that you didn't get your POTM loot bag. As Dixiecup said, call Ganz, and have an actual conversation with them. It does make a difference instead of just emailing them. Hope that they can make a difference. Good Luck!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 10:02 PM   #18
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

Lyn is an unknown quantity at this point

I called first thing Monday. Could not get a live person but managed to get through to a general voice mail using a code given in a 2nd email I'd received. I left my name and number as directed and a description of the problem. The vm said if you don't hear back right away please don't call again. They'll call when they can and might be a few days. I didn't hear back from them Monday or today (Tuesday). Hopefully sometime this week.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:03 PM   #19
Missjod

missjod will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by pianolover
So much for Customer Support. That doesn't even HELP you. They tell you "Buy your POTM and get special gifts!" That's false advertising, is it not?
I agree 100% - When you purchase an item with REAL MONEY you are entitled to receive the items you purchased.
They are hiding behind their policy,"As is"
- perhaps many of their glitches can be covered under that, but when you purchase items that are advertised to include something you are entitled to it.

The signs in the store do not say "maybe you'll receive a POTM loot bag" now do they?
No they are using the loot bag as selling point and are responsible to ensure you receive what you purchased.

As far as I'm concerned the same goes for the charms etc, you purchase items that are advertised such that you will receive other promised items, you are entitled to them -
Period - End of story -

No, I am not an attorney, but know several people in the field who validated my feelings.

I am certain if Ganz doesn't get it together I will lose interest, and my hard earned REAL dollars will go elsewhere.
The 12 kids I know & help manage their accounts have mostly lost interest due to the glitches, there are many many other places to go online and ways to spend money.
JMHO of course
missjod is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #20
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lyn
I called first thing Monday. Could not get a live person but managed to get through to a general voice mail using a code given in a 2nd email I'd received. I left my name and number as directed and a description of the problem. The vm said if you don't hear back right away please don't call again. They'll call when they can and might be a few days. I didn't hear back from them Monday or today (Tuesday). Hopefully sometime this week.
You will probably hear back. I always have.

When I was due my first superbed, I had a POTM. I decided to adopt another pet first and it was okay.

I didn't get my tiara. Had to phone and it took a while (the tech kept giving it to me and I wouldn't see it in my dock).

I have had mostly good experience with the reps but be patient...
Closed