Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
scoutsmom is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Answered: adopting a musicstarz pet- Help!

I was wondering if there was anyone that could help me. My daughter wants a pink pony more then anything, she is EDIT and has saved her money and is ready to buy one. We have to buy it online because one isn't available in stores in my area. I found some on Amazon, one is sold in a box along with a musicstarz cd and it's called a music starz pet. It is selling for a good price and she loves to watch the videos and sing the songs, so I think she would REALLY like having the cd to listen to on my ipod. I would love to get it, but am worried that the pony isn't the same pony available just on it's own. Does anyone know if the webkinz sold in a set with the cd and called "Webkinz Music Starz Pink Pony" is the same exact pony sold separately? I don't want her to be disappointed after wanting one for so long and earning it herself.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 10-20-2010 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: Please do not reveal personal information ie: ages
scoutsmom is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by zappity
Its the exact same one
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: adopting a musicstarz pet- Help!

Its the exact same one
zappity is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

don't worry it's the same one

you can always go on itunes and download the song ~hope this helps kiki
kiki6500 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

It's the same pony. I think what the seller means is that there is a Pink Pony and the Webkinz Music Starz CD. If you're still a little nervous, I'm sure you'll be able to find them seperately. As kiki stated, you could also download her favorite Webkinz POTM songs on iTunes. Don't worry, you're daughter will be excited to get the package either way.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #5
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Like others have said, it is the same pink pony as if you bought it on its own. They like to put the older webkinz in combo packs to get people excited to buy them.
I think it is awesome that your DD earned the money herself. She will love her new webkinz!
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Yes, it is the same! I recently ordered a few pets. It is the exact pet, but comes with a bonus CD so she can listen to songs online in her pets room when she enters the CD code and the CD to use!!!
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #7
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

*please don't say how old your kid is *

Yep, it's the exact same pet, don't worry. They just sell them with the CDs as a pack so you don't have to scour the stores for both items.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 10-20-2010, 03:37 PM   #8

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

(please don't tell ages )

It's the exact same pony! The CD and everything is an extra
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 02:28 PM   #9
scoutsmom is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone for your answers, you were a lot of help and oops about the age! Didn't know that was taboo. We will order it tonight and she will be sooo excited.
scoutsmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!