Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 08:23 AM   #1
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru

2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: adopting the minty reindeer

i'm having problems trying to adopt my minty reindeer. yesterday and this morninig everytime
i try to adopt i get "we are having problems with our servers". is anyone else having this problem? i really want to adopt my minty reindeer!!!

update-i have done all my dailies without any problems. the only problem is with the adoption!!!

update- i was able to adopt my minty reindeer finally!!!!! thank-you for all the replies!!

Last edited by 2total; 12-11-2008 at 02:27 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 08:37 AM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: adopting the minty reindeer

i was on earlier and did my dailies before heading out to work..and all was fine then.....

haven't checked back.... maybe it is a glitch.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 08:39 AM   #3
minabug1216
Webkinz :)

Minabug will become famous soon enough

I haven't adopted any pets in awhile,maybe it's a glitch with adopting only. I've been on all morning and everything seems to be fine with me.
Minabug is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 08:42 AM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i just went back in and my amercian account was just fine. did you clean your cache??? maybe that would help. even restart your browser, too.

good luck getting that minty reindeer asopted.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #5
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

I know this sounds silly but make sure you have the code correct. I tried to adopt my Seahorse and I had the code wrong. Sometimes the 5 and s look the same, and I am sure other numbers and letters do also. Good Luck

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 11:43 AM   #6
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

a friend of mine said she got kicked out and got this message too, I personally am not having trouble so it may be centralized to just one server.

I adopted mine (Tic Tac) at a little after midnight wednesday morning, had no trouble with it at all, I would clear your cache and try again if that doesnt work try back in a bit you may be on the affected server.

good luck! what name do you have picked out?
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 01:41 PM   #7
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru

2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
a friend of mine said she got kicked out and got this message too, I personally am not having trouble so it may be centralized to just one server.

I adopted mine (Tic Tac) at a little after midnight wednesday morning, had no trouble with it at all, I would clear your cache and try again if that doesnt work try back in a bit you may be on the affected server.

good luck! what name do you have picked out?
i want to go with the name missi toll!!!
i love changing a name just a little bit to make it jsut a little bit different!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #8
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

I tried to purchase a minty reindeer in the eStore. GANZ charged me for it and sent me the confirmation emails, but never sent me the code. The email for the code did not have a code in it.

AND, so far they have not replied to my email to complain about it.

NOT HAPPY !!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #9
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mrsumo
I tried to purchase a minty reindeer in the eStore. GANZ charged me for it and sent me the confirmation emails, but never sent me the code. The email for the code did not have a code in it.

AND, so far they have not replied to my email to complain about it.

NOT HAPPY !!!!

TO GET your code from the online store: log back in. Check order history (where the log box was). Click on the order number. Click on Print codes. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and your codes should be there with a picture of the item you purchased.

Hope this helps.
Closed