Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
I'm Torrey:)
Webkinz :)

ipods5 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Adopting another pet

I want to adopt another pet that I already have, but I don't know what will happen. I know we get a free room but do we get to choose where I put that free room? I don't want GANZ to put a random room somewhere I don't want it!! Thanks!!
ipods5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: Adopting another pet

For your first 10 pets you get a free room. I don't believe you get to pick where it goes and it will not be a large room. After that, though, or any other time you want to create another room you can pick where it goes and what size or type it can be. (underwater, outdoor yard or treetop)
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

From your first pet to your tenth pet, you get a free medium sized room that's built in a random location in your house. The pet will be dropped into this room upon adoption. From your eleventh pet onwards, you do not get a room, and the pet will be dropped in a random room when you adopt it.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

There is information on adoptions in the wiki here:
Adoption Center - Webkinz Insider Wiki.
It's been a while since my tenth adoption but from what this says the ninth pet is the last one to get a medium room randomly placed in your house. I can't remember if it was our ninth or tenth but it ruined a couple rooms I liked. I was glad to not get any more rooms randomly landing in our houses when we passed that marker.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:22 PM   #5

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

After you adopt 10 webkinz, you don't get a free room. If you don't yet, sorry but you don't get to choose.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #6
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

No you do not yet to choose. It doesn't matter if you already have the pet or not. But once you get your 11th pet, you don't get a free room, but on the plus side you get to choose where you put the room. I'm really sorry, but congrats on your new adoption!
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #7

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations on the new pet! After having 10 pets you do not get a room. Otherwise if you adopt the same pet, nothing different will happen. Like I said if it's before your 10th pet, then you get a room that is randomly placed in your house.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 01-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #8
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

You get a free medium room that is randomly placed in your house, for the first ten pets you adopt, any pets you decide to adopt after that you no longer get the free rooms, but you do get an extra blue gift box, that when opened, awards you either a new rare, exclusive, or coin.
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 01:47 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

Question Re: Adopting another pet

The 'random' rooms all tended to cluster toward the center of our house, filling in any spaces in the middle.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Lil' Kinz do not count exactly the same as regular-sized Kinz pets. For example, we did not get our first '10th pet adoption gift' after adopting 10 pets, but only after adopting 10 'big' Kinz in addition to our Lil' Kinz.

Although I am sure all our first 10 Kinz came with rooms, I can't remember if we stopped getting the random rooms when we adopted 10 pets total, or if we stopped getting them when we adopted 10 full-size pets, plus our Lil' Kinz.
Anyone else know?
Lil Kinz is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 02:37 AM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lil Kinz
The 'random' rooms all tended to cluster toward the center of our house, filling in any spaces in the middle.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Lil' Kinz do not count exactly the same as regular-sized Kinz pets. For example, we did not get our first '10th pet adoption gift' after adopting 10 pets, but only after adopting 10 'big' Kinz in addition to our Lil' Kinz.

Although I am sure all our first 10 Kinz came with rooms, I can't remember if we stopped getting the random rooms when we adopted 10 pets total, or if we stopped getting them when we adopted 10 full-size pets, plus our Lil' Kinz.
Anyone else know?
Yes Lil' Kinz count exactly the same as the regular size webbies, as far as the adoption gifts and rooms are concerned. The one who doesn't count, is the hamster..
You get a medium-sized room with the first 10 pets, whether they are Lil Kinz or Webkinz. At the 10th pet, you also get a super exclusive Bed Box and after that, (starting at pet #11) you get an extra 1000 kc with each adoption, (3500 instead of the 2500 with the first 10 adoptions) so that you can buy the room of your choice, and put it where you want it.

The instructions in the Kinzville Times Adoption page are inaccurate, they say 9 rooms with the first 9 pets, but you do get a 10th room with your 10th adoption.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e