Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

Lyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Adopted new pet, now can't log in???

I adopted my new Love Frog "Strawberry" this morning to an existing account. I named her, entered her code, then entered that string of letters that's kind of hard to read. Then it said it could not connect and logged me out before I could see the info page or adoption certificate.

Now, when I try to log in, it gets as far as loading the bottom bar, so I can see my frog is there and she's at low health and hungry. But as soon as it loads the rest of the page I get a large error message that says "oops... I am sorry, we can't connect to Webkinz World. Please log back in later for more fun and games.You will now be logged out." The only thing it lets me do is hit the OK button, at which time I get logged off.

It's been like this for over 12 hours. I tried clicking on Customer Support and it's just a bunch of answers to questions, none of which answers this question.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with the amount of technical issues that I've encountered the last few months.

I feel like they are adding so many new features and new items but they can't keep up with the problems on the site.

I have sunk around $1,000 into Webkinz products (unfortunately that's not an exaggeration) and not being able to even access the site is just heart breaking.

I'm really bumming
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #2
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Adopted new pet, now can't log in???

Just relax. Refresh the page, keep trying. Contact GANZ. They are doing updates and here is what they said about adoption problems.
Over the past week, technical difficulties have reduced the level of service of Webkinz.com below acceptable levels. We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for these issues and tell you what we will be doing for all of our great members who were inconvenienced over the holidays.
Our main problem was a technical issue that impacted the Adoption Centre leaving some of our newest members stuck in the adoption process. If this problem has affected you, please know that we are currently in the process of fixing all stuck accounts. This process is running day and night, and we expect all of the affected accounts to be fixed over the next few days. When your account is fixed you will be able to complete your adoption and begin enjoying everything Webkinz World has to offer. If you have contacted Customer Service about a new account, you will receive an email when your account is ready (note: some of these emails were sent blank . If you received a blank email, check your account, it has been fixed).
Additionally, further technical issues led to interruptions of service for many of our users. We are confident that the fixes we have implemented have dealt with our key problems and that service will now be back at a level where everyone can fully enjoy our great site.
As a token of our appreciation for your patience, we will be awarding an extra 500 KinzCash and a 1 month account extension to all accounts that were affected by these issues. This award will be done automatically at some point in January when we are certain that all affected accounts have been properly fixed and the issues successfully dealt with. You do not need to request the reward in any way.
Thanks again for your patience and we hope you enjoy your stay in Webkinz World.

Happy New Year,

Ganz.

WEBKINZ, WEBKINZ WORLD, KINZCASH, W SHOP, W, WEBKINZ NEWZ, QUIZZY'S QUESTION CORNER,
KINZCHAT, LIL' KINZ, and all character names and game names are trademarks owned by GANZ.
© 2005-2007 GANZ — ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
PATENT PENDING
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

I had read that at the top of the log in page but thought it didn't apply to my problem since it said "new members" and this is one of my existing accts that already has 10 other webkinz on it.

If it applies to existing accts and Ganz has ways of realizing accts are blocked w/out us contacting them then that's good. Hopefully they will add my acct to their list of fixer uppers.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:02 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Guinny is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing is happening to my grandson. He had an existing account and added a turtle this morning. He hasn't been able to log since. He receives the same oops message and since he is 8, he's very frustrated. I'm sorry to see it is happening to you too, but I guess it makes us feel a little better knowing it isn't anything on our side of the computer screen. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, the kinks will be worked out soon.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:54 AM   #5
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

Oh dear, at least I'm 39 years old and I have another account to play with in the mean time (although that one is glitching too, I can't put items from my dock into my room on that one), I can't imagine being a little kid and not being able to play with a new pet. That's so sad.

I thought mine was fixed this morning. It logged in the first page fine and I clicked on my Room and it started loading, which is farther than I got all day yesterday, but before the room finished loading the same error message from yesterday came up and I got logged off. So it's now been over 24 hours since I could play with that acct And it's my special acct with my unicorns and pegasus and love frog and POTM (so now I can't do any POTM even though I have one)...

Fingers crossed that Ganz will find both of our accts and fix them soon!!!
Old 01-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Guinny is an unknown quantity at this point

His seems to be fixed this morning, and he is elated to be able to play with Yertle! Thank you everyone for the feedback. Being new at this, I just wasn't sure what was going on. It's so nice to have helping friends!
Old 01-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #7
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

I'm so glad he's all fixed with Yertle. Mine is 1/2 fixed. I can access the acct now and do activities and can feed my Strawberry so at least she's not hungry anymore. But it won't let me access any of my rooms yet.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #8
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

Try and restart your computer
Old 01-20-2008, 02:10 PM   #9
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

That happened to my cousin just contact them explain the issue an email will get an auto response of how they know of the problem and are fixing it asap but it might be quicker with a call.if not then be patient and it will be fixed soon.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #10
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

I have refreshed and rebooted, still no access to my pet's rooms (been about 2 and a half days now). I sent a communication yesterday but haven't heard back yet. Maybe they are off for MLK day. Sounds like a lot of people have messed up accounts so it might take some time for them to get around to fixing mine.
Closed