Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: To adopt, or not to adopt. That is the question.

This is my first POTM, and I would like to know if it is 100% Safe to adopt my Polar Bear. I've heard of many problems, and I've been waiting for a long time to adopt it. Is it safe?
Chupi =D is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #2
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: To adopt, or not to adopt. That is the question.

I have the polar bear too and I really want to adopt it without problems. I would suggust waiting until December 5th. That is when it is supposedly safe to adopt the POTM.
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 03:50 PM   #3

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by E-Angel
I have the polar bear too and I really want to adopt it without problems. I would suggust waiting until December 5th. That is when it is supposedly safe to adopt the POTM.
~E-Angel

This sounds like good advice. Some months I haven't had any trouble adopting the POTM on the 1st day of the month, other times something is "glitchy".

Good luck! What are you going to name your polar bear?
Carlaz is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #4
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I'm not sure but my neigbor adopted the Cheeky Monkey the month it was POTM and she didnt get anything same with her pink poodle. I've never had a POTM so..
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #5

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

IDK what I'm going to name my Polar Bear...I NEED HELP.

Darn. I've been wanting so bad to adopt him since mid-november ): Thanks anyways.
Chupi =D is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Please wait to adopt your polar bear. I just adopted mine and I didn't receive a loot bag. Then, I went to the newspaper and back to my WW Room and the loot bag showed up, but when I clicked on it, it was empty. I am not the only one this has happened to today.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 04:11 PM   #7
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

You will most likely get "glitched." You may not recieve your prizes, because Ganz might not have programmed everything yet.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #8
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Wait until later this week. There is not much advantage of adopting now, only maybe an extra psf or something. Wait until the weekend that you get an extra spin on the wheel of wishes, & hopefully the glitches will be cleared by then
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #9
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

I adopted mine after midnight around 1 am today and had no problems. Others have had no problems as well but there are some people who have had lots of problems.

i would say do what you think is best- If you think it would be best to wait, then I would wait.

The good news is most of what Ive read if someone didnt get the POTM loot bag, they got it fixed by Ganz rather quickly.

I wish you the best of luck.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Closed