Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: To Adopt or Not to Adopt

I would wait a couple of days to find out more info.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 04:02 PM   #12

Cordelia has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Should I adopt?

da you should adopt it and why don't you adopt a new pet it is cool to adopt new pets

Last edited by Cordelia; 07-19-2011 at 04:04 PM..
Cordelia is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 04:11 PM   #13
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I think you should adopt it now. This is just my opinion though.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #14
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Gifted

btad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonder

I would wait till August or till your account is about to expire (:
btad is offline Female
Old 07-19-2011, 09:58 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

i would adopt it! it is always fun adopting a new pet and you get kinzcash for adopting it! You also get to have fun with it online instead of just having the plush sit there waiting for its code to be entered! just go adopt it!
kirsten600 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 05:45 PM   #16
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I would adopt it if I were you. As long as you have a name picked out and such, I wouldn't worry. It could be months or even years until the fox comes out as a POTM, if it even comes out at all. Webkinz has so many pets now that I wouldn't try to wait. Now, if you happened to see that it would be the POTM in, say, 4 months, then you should probably wait. But that probably won't happen. Either way, you would still get to participate in the special POTM activities if the fox ever happened to be the POTM.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #17

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

it's totally your decision!! i would adopt it though....i mean you can buy foxes mostly anywhere!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 06:43 PM   #18
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I would adopt it. Even if it is the POTM in the future you will still get the extra hourly events. It is up to you though
Old 07-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #19
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I say you adopt it but its totally your choice
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #20

Priceless has disabled reputation

I think you should adopt it. You still get to do the Activities even when it becomes POTM. Plus, who knows when it will be POTM? It could be years from now.
Priceless is offline Male
Closed